Young Adult Genre Writers : Forum : welcome!

welcome!

11 Years Ago

Welcome!  If there is anything specific you would like reviewed please comment here!

Re: welcome!

11 Years Ago

Please check out some of my story drafts:

Darkness Has Fallen(Story)-
Darkness Has Fallen-
Knock-

9 Years Ago

Hi, I'm new to this site. I'm unsure how all this works, but I figured saying hi was a start. I'm working on a novel called "To Break The Silence." I would love for anyone to critique what I have, the harsher the better (lets me know what I have to fix). Critiques keep me motivated and I'll actually work on my story if I know I actually have some interest and people need more to read. I posted the first chapter, but I have a lot more written, so if you decide to give me a chance and like what I have so far just message me and we'll go from there. Thanks, looking forward to meeting new writing friends!

9 Years Ago

Hi! I just posted the first chapter of my novel Embark and would appreciate any feedback that could be given on it. I look forward to reading some of your work as well.
Thank you!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jay

Underprepared

7 Years Ago

Hello. I am new here. I don't have much experience sharing my work, and quite frankly, I'm a bit uncomfortable. I am currently attempting to publish a story entitled, "Inventions of the Mind", but I would rather not post anything from that work on this site. Hopefully, I'll have something more substantial to contribute sometime later. At this moment, however, you could say I am "underprepared". If anyone wants to review a piece of my work, don't hesitate to ask. I need all the help I can get. Thanks.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jay

7 Years Ago

**UPDATE**  I have now posted one chapter from a story I am working on entitled, "Speedster".  The first chapter, titled, "Awakening" is up.  I will try to post more as I have it available.

P.S.  Be honest about this work, whether or not you think it is good.