Your passion : Forum : Very Pleased To Meet You :-)

Very Pleased To Meet You :-)

12 Years Ago

Thank you for coming to visit.  It will be great sharing ideas and writing with everyone.

First, would you please introduce yourself so we can get to know each other.  Then we can introduce our writing and get to know and understand our writing and learn more about writing more effectively. 

Or, we can endeavor to find something which would be interesting and also help with writing or some related topic.

So, who are you?  What do you enjoy about writing?  What do you have to say?  Please speak out so we will know you and be able to be friends.

INTRODUCING ME:
I have a sense of adventure in general.  Writing for me is a process and an adventure.  My servuice dog Bella quietly relaxes while I spend time in front of the computer.  The computer is the best tool for me because I can do many tasks which other wise would be extremely difficult or impossible.  I can't isn't in my vocabulary, however I do have physical limits.  Also, I have energy  limits.  What this means is that i have to be creative in how I get things accomplished.

There are many thing which interest me including:
writing
photography
internet & www
people of course
and the list can go no for quite a distance.

Much of what i enjoy fortunately work together.  Books have words which someone writes.  Books also have pictures which someone shoots with a camera.
The internet is a great way to communicate, learn, and publish these related activities.

This basically is me and my focus.  I am an artist who uses the computer, words, pictures, digital art, and other mediums and techniques to produce art.

Re: Very Pleased To Meet You :-)

12 Years Ago

Hello, very glad to be here.

Basically I've decided that I just want to write for the sheer enjoyment of it. I've spent many years trying to write what I thought publishers wanted, what gets the attention of the critics here in my neck of the woods. But I really just want to write because it's fun, because it's passionate, because I want to be able to share my insights with as many people as possible. So I found this site and posted my first original serial, Uncanny Valley. I'm looking for an audience, and I hope I find one here. :)