Yvonne's Unique Corner Of The World! : Forum : Sandy is home!

Sandy is home!

16 Years Ago

After six weeks in Alabama.  Her dad is sick with cancer and she had gone down to help her parents deal with the HMO - radiation and chemo.  We still don't know anymore than we did.   Dad said he didn't want anymore treatments.  We are thinking of moving down there as well.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by Yvonne Heidt

After six weeks in Alabama.  Her dad is sick with cancer and she had gone down to help her parents deal with the HMO - radiation and chemo.  We still don't know anymore than we did.   Dad said he didn't want anymore treatments.  We are thinking of moving down there as well.

I'm sorry that you're dealing with this. He will be in my prayers as will you. *hugs*

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

That's very sad. Cancer is hard to deal with. All illnesses are, I guess, but it is hard to watch someone that you love in pain. My best wishes to you and your family.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm so glad for you that Sandy is home, but so sad with the circumstances you are dealing with right now.  Cancer is a painful and horrible disease, not just for those suffering, but also those around them too.  My thoughts are with you hun.  XX