Yvonne's Unique Corner Of The World! : Forum : What are you reading?

What are you reading?

16 Years Ago

I am an avid reader and usually go through 3-6 books a week.  I find an author that I like - then read everything that I can by that person...

I am not stuck on one genre either - I like them all!

Currently, I am reading "The Night Crew" by John Sanford.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

At the moment I am reading The Encyclopedia Of The World's Greatest Unsolved Mysteries.  I'm looking for ideas for a new book I want to write, so it's also research as well as for fun.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh, that sounds so cool!  Good luck. 

Okay - now I am reading James Patterson "The Cross"  it's really fast-paced and I should be done today.

LMAO on your coffee tag....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am currently now reading JD ROBB Creation in Death - LOVE her books.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

currently reading "What to Expect the Toddler Years", "This Rock" by Robert Morgan, "So B. It" by Sarah Weeks- it is a teen book about a young girl whose mother is mentally disabled and she doesn't know where she "cpmes from" she goes on an adventure to find out and while she is gone something terrible happens to her mom- it is REALLY good for a children/teen book. I am reading it before my son so I can know what he is reading, and about 4 cook books! Yvonne the description you gave of your reading habits describe me to the letter!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Amy

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Have you read Jodi Piccoult?  I love her books.  Right now, I'm reading "Little Altars Everywhere" which is a sister to "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood."  I don't like Little Altars as much as Divine Secrets.  It's an incredible book.  You should read it if you haven't.  I've read it about six bazillion times.  (:-D slight exaggeration there.)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I love the Eve Dallas series!!!

Right now, Im reading "Dead Girls are Easy" by Terri Garey--it is awesome! It is pretty spooky too...I was actually spooked the other night so much that I left the bathroom light on! I hardly EVER get scared!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have read every Nora Roberts and of course, JD Robb books.  Every single one.  I buy them in hardback now!