dedicated horror writers : Forum : anyone still alive here?

[reply] [quote]

anyone still alive here?

11 Years Ago

i been busy lately sorry for not checkin in guys. how ya all been?
[reply] [quote]

Re: anyone still alive here?

11 Years Ago

MY SWORD IS MADE OF DIAMONDS!!!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sometimes I smell doorknobs like, really smell them good.  Not the ones at my house, I don't learn anything that way.  The best thing is to go to a hotel or a . . . apartment complex.  And just like, smell the doorknobs. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I know that feel, bro!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

the mind f**k i just read that is this thread...

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi everyone I am new to this group. I love Horror it has been my thing since I can remember! I can remember being a little girl at like the age of 11 hanging A Nightmare on Elm St poster on my wall! Most girls were hanging there heartthrob stars. In reading horror is also my favorite genre. I am currently working on somthing as I type this to you. I have a couple book blogs out there . A.K.A known as LadyZombie Journals or Monster girl ,Library Babe . Guess what I post about? I think you know. Everyone have a great holiday tomorrow.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hey. Horror has definitely been my thing, though I try to find ways to make it more psychological and nerve wracking than just pure gut-wrenching horror. I find those things the deepest and most unsettling. Check out some of my stuff, I'll post the ones that I find the best that I have written on this groups page and hope to get some reviews, which I'll most likely do likewise. Thanks.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'm new to writerscafe. Writing and trying to get published is a daily (or at least M-F) pursuit for me. I'm writing weird tales and horror stories. My stories are getting to a point where I can't improve them any more without more feedback and I just don't know a lot of writers or people that would have the inclination to critique a story. 

Ok, guys? Ok. Ask me for a crit if you want.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

hook, this place is pretty much dead, as far as good horror groups on here id recommend dark realm, they seem to be doing well. secondly i feel your pain of a m-f but i dont even have time to persue it that frequently :(

ALSO EVERYBODY
i dont get on here very frequently anymore if youd like my facebook to talk writing, books, art or anything else, let me know id be glad to connect with you guys!