dedicated horror writers : Forum : I got the ideas but I lack bel..

[reply] [quote]

I got the ideas but I lack belief

11 Years Ago

Hi all. I'm new to this site. I am one of the biggest horror fans you will likely meet. I own a real fully functioning Freddy Glove with razor sharp talons and all. So yeah I am a die hard fan. 

Anyways. I recently became unemployed and contemplated using my new found free time to write some stories. I have written a full length horror fiction novel that currently remains mostly unedited and unpublished. With all the horror ideas that go swimming around in my mind I just can't seem to go back to writing. i'm not sure if i'm any good. 

So if you have the time feel free to take a look at the first fifteen chapters of my book and give me some feed back. And if you have any horror movie or horror novel questions..or wish to try me on...horror trivia!!! I'm all ears.  
[reply] [quote]

Re: I got the ideas but I lack belief

11 Years Ago

well remember the more you read and write the better you get! and nothing thats fully roughed out should be canned! FINISH THAT S**T UP AND TRY TO PUB IT. also sad to say this group is mostly dead but a GREAT horror group on here is dark realm, they stay more up to date and have a bigger pool of people involved.