thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

Mystic Academy is a school of all ages for those with a wish to learn or hone their power. 
learn how to enroll below: 
fill out the below enrollment application and post it in reviews: 

name: post your character's name here
              power: post what ever power they have here 
             species: what ever species you are
             other: anything else you want us to know about your character 

here is my character's enrollment: 
   name: Mystery Haruhatsu
  power: she can talk to animals, anymore is unknown
species: Human/Animi
other: Mystery is the daughter of Mystic academy's founder and headmaster, Mrs. Haruhatsu. she is 13 and has a cat for a pet

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

oh this will be fun!! my name shall be: Aurum Holker my power shall be: the power to be the power to heal things through the power of the phoenix bird my species shall be: sprite/fairy other: other: I'm an airhead sprite that can be clumsy but yet powerful when challenged, my mother and father are trees, and i'm not interested in boys - yet....  

12 Years Ago

I'll gladly join!
Hmm....how bout-

Name: Crona Zay Hill

Power: Healing humans 

Species: Vampire

Other: Crona used to be such a happy human until a vampire visited her after school and bit her. Crona now seekes revenge on the Vampire that bit her, but doesn't know where to find him.

Does that sound good? p.s. this is pokemonfan#1's charater i posted it for pokemonfan#1

12 Years Ago

ahh!!! i forgot to add: NO bringing in characters from real books 
and i own all rights to this forum and if you post in it you are agreeing to this, also if Mystic Academy gets published i will add your names to the book cover

12 Years Ago

I mean Sandra, I think your character should have the power of fire which she discovers later

12 Years Ago

new character : 
 Name: Zakerieh Spellwhite
Power:control over plants, casting spells
Species: elf (he is NOT short)
Other:he has a slight crush on Mystery. his mom died of cancer and he is obsessed with finding the cure. looks like red link with freckles and green link's clothes. has been Mystery's friend since her 3 year.
P.S. Mystic Academy is a private boarding school . in case you didn't know

Story Start

12 Years Ago

Mystery sat at the back of her spell-casting class, first period, first day of the first year, trying to disappear into the desk (literally). She hated the dreaded first day, hated being dragged to the front of the class , hated having  to explain who her mom was, hated the looks her classmates gave her when they found out her mom was the headmistress,hated the looks the teachers gave her when they found out the headmistress's daughter had no power. she just hated it. Mystery lifted her head to check out her classmates and see if their were any potential friends  in this year's students. To Mystery's right was a sleeping elf and a sprite, To Mystery's left was a pretty vampire and a hyper shapeshifter.

how to create your character

12 Years Ago

go to  create your character.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

uhm are those two people supposed to be us? im slow on cues

this is C.A.Jordon's character i'm posting for him

12 Years Ago

I'd like to join if you'll have me
Name:Edwin Warlock
Power: ? 
species: half-demon
Other: he is of the Warlock clan of forge masters. this is a race of half demons that can summon weapons by combing fire,water and earth magic. He comes of as a jerk but has a soft side.
hows this?

im still getting the hang of writers cafe... so where do i go?

by the way is that haruhi?

this is a charicter i have been trying to come up with for a while so this may help.

12 Years Ago

(a 14 year old boy that has silver spiked hair and black side burns. he has bronze skin and rose red eyes. he's wearing a school uniform.)
Edwin Warlock: (with an agitated tone) This blows, why would she send to a school with a friggn' dress code. I HATE school uniforms!

Edwin: just because shes the friggn' Queen of the... (students pass) sheesh even in  a school like this that could get me hunted.He wanders off to pick up his schedule. he caught the glimpse of a student that seemed  to know this place.)

dorms and classes

12 Years Ago

just so you know classes are arranged by skill level not age. first year students tend to be of all ages.  all first years start at level 1 but move up during the year. Mystery is all ways put in the first level because she hasn't discovered her talent yet. all first years sleep in either the boy's or the girl's first year dorm. dorms are changed each year.

uniforms

12 Years Ago

you only have to wear uniform on the first day, uniform days(Tuesday and Friday) and  special events. uniforms for boys is: black cloak, grey  long sleeve shirt, suit pants. uniforms for girls: basic Japanese school uniform in purple and grey  with purple overcloak.

Edwin meets Mystery

12 Years Ago

The class burst out the doors as soon as the teacher dismissed them, Mystery lagging behind the rest of class. Just as she walked out the door, a boy with spiky silver hair and red eyes came up to her. "hey, can you tell me where my class is?" he asked. "sure" Mystery replied. "what class do you have next?" "swords" "hey, me too" Mystery said." just follow me and i will show you where"

12 Years Ago

He noticed a door slammed open all of the students but on were all so enthusiastic. There was one who was lagging. she looked as if she had the weight of the world upon her shoulders. He was lost in the school as hard as he tried he could not find his way. maybe this girl was a god send. On the other hand half of him would probably cast some where else. Warlock swallowed hard, "Can you tell me where my next class is?" "sure, whats your next class?" she asked. "it's swords..." She then replied, "that's my next class, too. follow me and  i'll show you where."

They were walking down the hall. He saw a bunch of second and third years just looking at them. warlock was starting to twitch. "these jerks are judging me i just know it. Just because I'm only half human." an aura was starting to emerge around him. it was his aura; it had the appearance of black fire covering his body. "hey you we're finally here. his aura vanished in an instance. "oh, okay... I'm Edwin Warlock not like you care?" Edwin responded. "i don't know what it is but you remind me of the headmistress... why is that?"  

headmistress

12 Years Ago

CRUD! he'll probably figure out that the headmistress was her mom.  "that's.." she paused, thinking about whether or not to tell this potential friend about her mother. "that's because my mother is the headmistress" She sighed, waited for the usual response of disgust.

oh O.O

12 Years Ago

"cool" he replied. "it's not my.. wait, what? you're not disgusted?' she asked, disbelieving. "yeah, you probably know lots of stuff other students don't, like where classes are for example"  he answered. "oh." she said, confused and surprised he wasn't just trying to be nice. 

my human name

12 Years Ago

"Well you don't seem too fond of the idea of being the headmistress's daughter,since you were honest I guess I should tell you... keep it to your self you got that," he said. If anyone else finds out, they have my head. These magic users would jump on the idea of of hunting one of the princes of darkness," he said. It was a strange feeling, to be able to tell someone about his unique heritage. "Warlock is my fathers last name.  I am the son of Lilith the queen of the underworld. I was booted out and forced to go to this school because I refuse to devour human life forces. I prefer pizza myself; just keep it on the D.L. okay?" he grew hot in his face since nice was still a foreign language to him. Warlock actually felt secure it was like they've been friends forever. he walked in the class as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

The new girl student

12 Years Ago

Outside of Mystic Academy, a girl around sixteen with light purple hair, whitish pale skin, a few freckles across her nose with large clear round glasses resting over her deep blood red eyes and matching lips walked up, exhausted, to this new school she would now be calling home because she had no parent’s any more. She wore a fluffy purple shirt with a black vest and with long gray socks that have small red ribbons, black boots on her feet and a golden chain belt to keep her short black skirt up.
   She walked up to the large doors to Mystic Academy, and, without laying a finger on the wooden doors, it opened with many students walking around the campus going to their next or following classes. The girl slowly, and shyly walked into the school, the doors closing behind her making her jump a little.
     “U-umm. D-do you know where I-I can find the H-Headmistress of t-this school?” The girl asked shyly to a random student walking to their next class. “T-this is a school, r-right?”
     “Huh? Oh, yes, it is. To find the Headmistress just go through that door over there and up two sets of stairs and up the elevator taking you to the twentieth floor.” The kind student said. “Are you new?”
     “U-uhh…Y-yes.” The girl replied shyly turning a bright pink. “T-thank you.”
   By following the instructions the student gave her, she made it to the twentieth floor making a few wrong turns, but eventually was welcomed to an office with many other new students joining. The girl walked up to the lady at the desk, currently busy organizing every new student’s registration papers.
     “A new student I’m guessing?” The lady asked.
     “Y-y-yes.” The girl stuttered shyly.
     “Can I have your name?” The lady asked putting a piece of paper in front of the girl with a pen.
     “C-Crona Zay Hill.” Said girl Crona replied not noticing the paper and pen.
     “No, I mean, can you write that down so I can put you in our student list.” The lady said putting the pen in Crona's hand. Crona blushed from the embarrassment and wrote her name on the paper. The lady behind the desk took the paper from Crona once she was done writing her name, typing it into the computer.
     “You're all set. You can go meet with the Headmistress once your name is called.” The lady said. Crona shyly walked over to sit down in the waiting room till her name was called.
     “Crona Zay Hill, You may meet with the Headmistress now.” A voice said after Crona waited five-to-ten minutes. Crona stood up and walked over to the doors to the Headmistresses room.
     “W-well...H-here goes nothing.” Crona whispered to herself pushing the door open.

Crona the Vampire fledgling

12 Years Ago

Upon opening the doors, Crona was welcomed into a large room with a chair in front of a desk. Crona cautiously walked over to the chair and sat down in it.
     “Welcome to Mystic Academy Miss Hill.” A woman said turning around in her spinney chair, facing Crona. She had long jet black hair, dark amethyst eyes with a set of glasses and peach skin. She wears a white business suite with a black necklace and white high heels. “Before you can attend the classes here, I need to know what species or race you are.”
     “I-I'm a vampire f-fledgling.” Crona stuttered. “I-I just became one a few days ago a-and I don't know what to d-do...I-I've suddenly got an appetite f-for bl-blood. I-I came here h-hoping I could find a-a n-new life to live s-since my human life is g-gone. A-and I have no p-parents either.”
     “I'm sorry for what happened to you. You've made a great decision on coming to this school though.” The Headmistress said. “Now let’s get you into our testing rooms.”
     “T-Testing room's?!” Crona asked shyly, but scared.
     “You know the kind where you take a test for Aims, P.S.A.T. That type of testing room.” The Headmistress said. “You don't think I meant the kind where scientists do test on you. Did you?”
     “N-n-no, no! N-not at all!” Crona stuttered. Yes actually....

First Page first
Previous Page prev