thread heads : Forum : hi

Re: hi

12 Years Ago

i am totally confused... 

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sandra
0.0 wow. this story sounds incredibly wicked to me. but what'll we do with the other characters like Lee,or Juno, and Aurum?

not sure their you characters right. what do you want to do with them. it takes team work. i'm sure ghostly would like to do something with Crona and the Pokemon trainer. bout i think she would like suggestions first.

12 Years Ago

message originally posted by ghostly author (DUDE!! you just killed my plot line!!! i had a whole page written about this!! )
sorry about that ghostly i  didn't mean to. I tend to be an impulsive writer so i really had no idea.

12 Years Ago

hey pzw and ghostly do you guys mind if Edwin and Boken get lost and end up in up in west fields?

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon
hey pzw and ghostly do you guys mind if Edwin and Boken get lost and end up in up in west fields?

No problem! Sounds good to me!

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sandra
ooooooooh! colorful words. 0.0 sorry just noticed this forum went uuuuuuup! oh and i agree with PincessZeldaWannabe (cool name by the way i'm a link wannabe) that the guy wants total world domination and hold everyone as his slaves with the skies a blood red and well as the pain brought from his servants. hmmm...now that i think of it that was my fantasy when i was young. i'm kidding i'm not that evil :P

Sorry I didn't say this earlier, but thanks - Link is awesome! Triforce of Courage!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

oh yeah! THE FOUR SWORDS LIVE, PRINCESSZELDAWANNABE! :D and C.A. Jordan, Lee and Juno aren't my my characters I have Clover and Larkspur :) Juno is really Imaginator and just said she was confused a few posts ago. I knew she would be. aww poor thing! I'm just as confused as you :)

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imaginator
i am totally confused... 

Sorry! What are you confused about?

12 Years Ago

okay, i'm just as confused as the rest of you and i created this forum

12 Years Ago

i am trying to make sense of where the conversation is going... and it's all over the place.

12 Years Ago

Don't worry - it is just about our story and what are doing with it or if we made any changes - and once about how old we are!
_

12 Years Ago

i was thinking maybe when we do the scene of the play we should all perhaps be online so we can run through the program all together like an actual play instead of dragging it out to finish in a few days, Savvy? Hey! Ghostlyauthor who's playing what again i forgot the roles.

12 Years Ago

it's be pretty hard to be on all at the same time considering that me, marshal lee (imagination-mage) and #1pokemonfan are all on the southwestand Sandra and others probably are on the other side of the states or elsewhere

12 Years Ago

Maybe since I am in Michigan. I think we might work it out but I don't know. I do agree since it is a play it would be cool to go back and forth fast!
_

12 Years Ago

yeah...-_- that's true imaginator...oh well we can come up with something else
_

12 Years Ago

it's funny how when i look at our user pictures i usually imagine the voice of the person behind it:   ghostlyauthor: young teenage girl 13-14 years not so queaky or deep but normal (whatever "normal" is)   PrincessZeldaWannabe: a light goddess voice light, soothing and serene, erm ... from your princess pic like Hana from fruits basket     Imaginator: Imagination-mage: Mature teenage girls like zakuro fujiwara just lighter   C.A.Jordon: to me is hard his pic looks like a Kyo but I'm not sure about Edwin???   PokemonFan#1: a small sweet voice   me: -_- i'll jus try to describe uhmm...i kind of have a small voice like but then again when i get talkative i sound like a boy not a deep voice one but a small animated voice kind of like Ash from pokemon I think just more girl-like.   .................................................................................   weird i know 0.0 but my mind is a maze, that even i lose my way cause sadly i lost my directions in the maze too :P      

12 Years Ago

you forgot Imagination-mage, or Marshal Lee, whatever she goes by now. 

Hello!

12 Years Ago

Hello! I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a long time. I just can't seem to get here because I keep forgetting, but I'll try to come back on more! (Could someone tell me whats going on so far? I'm a bit confused....)

12 Years Ago

well edwin made a ne w friend my new character Boken from my boken story. eddie went back to west feilds to turn herself in, mystery a cedric are looking after Zak while bonding. oh Crona is with boken and edwin too. aurum and the others i think their back at the dorms agin theyr bonding to. other than that not sure waht to tell you...??
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imaginator
you forgot Imagination-mage, or Marshal Lee, whatever she goes by now. 
    oh! i guess you didn't see she's right next to your name. since i imagine you guys the same thing i put you too togther :P