thread heads : Forum : hi

Re: hi

12 Years Ago

Oh, then it's the 10th doctor I think is really cute and the 11th is the funny one!

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imaginator
Originally posted by PokemonFan#1
Originally posted by ghostlyauthor
hey, does anyone  watch doctor who, Sherlock homes or robin hood BBC?

I just barley started watching Doctor Who last year-near end of the year. (I wanna watch it from the first episode with the newer, funny, doctor. is he the....10th doctor? Cause if he is, my fav. Doctor is the 9th-He's so cuuuuute!)
the newest is Matt Smith-the 11th doctor
and David Tennant-the 10th doctor
and the 9th doctor.... I didn't really like him... but he's the first doctor of the new series

i love the 9th, probaly because i started watching it with him and he'll always be the oringal doctor to me. any way, david tennet was definitly my favorite.

12 Years Ago

is a fun thing to watch if you like David Tennent

you can meet the crew (in an interesting way :))
This is just cool

12 Years Ago

i just realized its been a while since i just bsed on this thread. sup?

12 Years Ago

okay so im trying to draw manga form watching utube but all it does is make my art look like crap!! 
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

WAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! i don't know what to post on Mystic Academy...I"M STUCK!!! WAAAAH!!! *sniffle sniffle* not only that but we ran out of bananas i have a test tomorrow and i can't find a dance partner X'( *sniffle* what should i post????

10 Years Ago

I feel like this chat thread died...Look at that, it's been a year! O.O

10 Years Ago

right... i haven't seen ghostly author on for a while is she really busy with school or something?

10 Years Ago

holy hell, well. i know yassy has school and work, i have surgeries and friggin hospital s**t, PZW...left -.- siana....comes sometimes, and ghostly...no idea -.- 

10 Years Ago

((haha! It's slowly coming back :P)) I want to keep up to my promise to you guys and finish catching up with the book edits and manga. ((I'm exited about it :D)) I think that once I get back from NYC I'll have more time to get to them (while working on my Drawing 1 class homework).

10 Years Ago

I am alive! Just super busy :/ sorry, I'll try posting more often

10 Years Ago

I don't know if you guys check my Deviant Art page anymore, but I've been cosplaying some of the Mystic Academy characters (Harmony, Ninkin, and Crona) You can find them at ("cosplay" gallery) and ("Mystic Academy" gallery). I think I might do Aurum and Clover next in 2014....if that's okay with you, Jamillet 0-0

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sarah in Wonderland (PokemonFan#1)
I don't know if you guys check my Deviant Art page anymore, but I've been cosplaying some of the Mystic Academy characters (Harmony, Ninkin, and Crona) You can find them at ("cosplay" gallery) and ("Mystic Academy" gallery). I think I might do Aurum and Clover next in 2014....if that's okay with you, Jamillet 0-0

Oh, and Axel too.

10 Years Ago

Hey. Do you guys think you could try figuring out all your character's in MA's birthday? (and be as accurate as possible) 

next Next Page
last Last Page