thread heads : Forum : Question!

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Question!

12 Years Ago

HI guys has anyone been getting negative comments from other people i just got one and it sank me like real low. i'd share the message but i already deleted it. i was just asking considering this guy was pretty mad i didn't know who he was like i still remember the name (how could i forget) but you could tell his tone and mood from his writing :(

Re: Question!

12 Years Ago

haven't been getting any negative comments. well except when this writer blocked me because of my grammar. but besides that nope. 

12 Years Ago

i got one, i deleted it right away because people like that are just jealous that we are so awesome 

12 Years Ago

agreed

12 Years Ago

Exactly - just delete them and if he keeps doing it, then block him. That is what I had to do to someone here one time.

12 Years Ago

Yeah!! people r just jealous of ur writing. That's pretty low to criticize peoples work. just block the jerk!!

12 Years Ago

Some writers got it down pat they can't help themselves. but still, some people should try to go a litle easier on us writers... i wasn't too critical with any of you was I? not saying I have it down pat still learning. my grammar is really bad sometimes. this is why i go to college to hone in my ability to write.

12 Years Ago

when people write messages to others, they should think about what the other person is feeling when they read it! Gosh, some people can be real jerks.... anyhow, just like everyone else said, just ignore it 
_

12 Years Ago

you can block writers? oh. ok.... ............................................................................................................................. how do i do that?

12 Years Ago

you go to the writer's profile. there should be something that says block writer

12 Years Ago

yeah , just block them and most important, don't let the comment  bother you. if it was a comment about how you can improve your writing, ask them to be more polite next time, if they're just ripping on to you and not trying to help you, just delete the comment and block them 

12 Years Ago

us as writers have to be tough skinned this is a fact.  lot of people are critical. as long as you know you are a good writer that all that matters.  
_

12 Years Ago

ok that took me awhile do ever get that feeling if you go on someone's profile, like a person you don't like they're watching you???!!! No? I think that was just me it took me awhile to get the guts to do that i was so scared he was going to see me even though its online :P i'm so paranoid. like last halloween i was scared to go throw out the garbage cause im scared of the dark that my mom said just bring a knife with you as a joke but she saw me actually do it. im terrified of the dark. :P   p.s the knife wasn't small ....

12 Years Ago

what if someone saw you in the dark carrying a large bag out to the trash while holding a knife? i would have thought you were disposing of a body.
_

12 Years Ago

oh my god! XD! hahahaha! i would be dying of that type of misunderstanding. :P i would probably have to cut the bag open with the knife to give proof and let them scan the knife to see the only blood that was on it was pig, cow, chicken, and turkey. :P