thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy (Re-make)

Mystic Academy (Re-make)

12 Years Ago

I...I hope you don't mind starting it over....I just can't catch up and it seems really messy almost.....

Re: Mystic Academy (Re-make)

12 Years Ago

Chapter 1: New Students

Crona Zay Hill: The first of many new students

12 Years Ago

Outside Mystic Academy, a girl with light silver purple hair and deep blood red eyes and lips with large clear glasses over her eyes and wears a fluffy purple shirt with a black vest and wears long gray socks with small red ribbons with black boots on her feet and a golden chain belt to keep up her short black skirt compleating her outfit, walked up to this new school she would now be calling home because she has no parent's any more.
   She walked up to the large doors to Mystic Academy and without laying a finger on the wooden doors, it opened with many students walking around the campuse going to their next or following classes. The girl sluggishly walked into the school, the doors closing behind her.
     "Umm. Do you know where I can find the Headmistress?" The girl asked shyly to a random student walking to their next class.
     "Yeah....Are you new?" The student asked.
     "Y--y-y-yes." The girl stuttered.
     "Go through that door over there and up two sets of stairs and up the elevator taking you to the twentieth floor." The kind student said.
     "Thank you." The girl said. By following the instructions the student gave her, she made it to the twentieth floor without making a single wrong turn and was welcomed to an office with many other new students joining. The girl walked up to the lady at the desk, curently buissy organizing every new students registration papers.
     "A new student?" The lady asked.
     "Yes." The girl said shyly again.
     "Can I have your name?" The lady said putting a piece of paper in front of the girl with a pen.
     "Crona Zay Hill." The girl Crona said.
     "No, I mean can you write that down so I can put you in our student list." The lady said putting the pen in Crona's hand. Crona blushed from the embarrassment and wrote her name on the paper. The lady behind the desk snached the paper away typing it into the computer. "You're all set. Now go meet with the Headmistress and show her the paper." The lady said handing the paper back. Crona took the paper and walked to the door's to the Headmistresses room.
     "Well...here goes nothing." Crona whispered to herself pushing the door open.

Crona the Vampire fledgling

12 Years Ago

Upon opening the doors, Crona was welcomed into a large room with a chair in front of a desk. Crona slowly walked to the chair and sat down in it.
     "Welcome to Mystic Academy Crona." A woman said turning around in her spinny chair, facing Crona. "Before you can attend the classes here, I need to know what spicies or race you are."
     "I'm a Vampire fledgling." Crona said. "I just became one a few days ago and I don't know what to do...I've suddeny got an appitite for blood. So I came here hoping I could find a new life to live sence my human life is gone. And...I have no parents either."
     "I'm sorry for what happened to you. You've made a great desision on coming to this school." The Headmisstress said. "Now lets get you into our testing room's."
     "Testing room's?!" Crona said shyly, but scared.
     "You know. The kind where you take a test for Aims, P.S.A.T. That type of testing room." The Headmisstress said. "You don't think I ment the kind where sientists do test on you, did you?"
     "N-n-no! Not at all!" Crona stuttered. Yes actually....

Crona's test is Crona's fear

12 Years Ago

"So what do I have to do?" Crona asked.
     "Well, It's different for every student who attend here. Its also to see what level class they go in." The Headmistress said.
     "Really? That's all?" Crona said. "That sounds easy."
     "Come this way." The Headmistress said taking Crona into the testing room. They walked into a room with white tiles and floor and a clear, see through glass window.     "Here is where you'll be taking the test."
     "What do I-" Crona said stoping her self when she didn't see the Headmisstress. "Huh? W-where did you go?"
     "Don't worry. I'm still here. I'm behind the window." The Headmistress said through a microphone connected to speakers in the test room.
     "O-oh....So when does it start?" Crona asked two doors opening, three holografice Vampires creeping in and surrounding Crona. Crona froze, the holograms scaring her and reminding her of the Vampire who bit her. "M-m-make it s-s-stop! I-I-I can't d-d-do it!"
     "Is something wrong?" The Headmistress asked.
     "I can't do this! I'm not ready yet!" Crona screamed falling to the floor. The holograms got knocked back by her scream and disappeared.
Crona has passed her test. Crona is a level 1 student.
     "Huh? what-"
     "You barley made it into the school by a hair Crona." The headmistress said walking into the room, helping Crona up. They walked back into the Headmistresses office, the Headmistress setting Crona back down into the chair and walking over to her desk to give Crona her school stuff. "Here is your schedule and the girl's school uniform."
     "Thank you..." Crona said taking her things. "Umm...I didn't bring my backpack with me...Do you have one I can use?"
     "Yes. Here you go." The Headmisstress said handing Crona a dark purple backpack. Crona thanked her again and left the office to find her dorm room she would be staying in.

Crona's dorm room

12 Years Ago

Crona walks down the long halls of Mystic academy in search of her dorm room, finally finding it after a while.
     "Here's my room." Crona said opening the door. She came into a room with purple wall paper and brown edges and an empty black book shelf to put all her school books in after she starts her classes. "I've found a new home mom and dad..."
~***~

12 Years Ago

im confused whats happening? 

Re-writing

12 Years Ago

(Imagination-mage: I'm re-writing Mystic Academy and until everyone comes to join, I'll be writing by myself....)

Crona's first class and acquaintance

12 Years Ago

The next morning, Crona gets herself ready for her first day of school at Mystic Academy.
     "Sure is weird not sleeping any more..." Crona said putting her school uniform on. When she got it all on, she was wearing a gray sailor oufit, long white socks, black sneekers and a purple jacket. Crona grabbed her new backpack and walked out her dorm room and to her first class.
~***~
Crona walked down the long stair case and came into her first class, History. Crona took a seat next to a girl with long brunette hair wearing a light brown hat, yellow shirt with a flower design, dark blue jeans and black shoes. Her eyes are two different colors, the right a emerald green and the left a light ocean blue. She held a small yellow mouse with pointy ears that has black on the tips and a black line going through, a long zig zaged yellow tail and brown on the bottom and two brown strip's on its back. It's cheek's have two red circles and small black eyes.
     "Okay class. Today we'll be looking into the History of Vampire's." The History teacher said, Crona freezing in her seat and thinking, Vampire's?! Why Vampire's?!
     "Vampires today huh?" The girl next to Crona said. When she turrned her head, she noticed Crona and realized she was a Vampire from her fangs. "Oh, I didn't see you there! I'm Harmony Alice and this here is my buddy Pikachu!"
     "Pikachu!" The yellow mouse greeted.
     "Huh? Oh....hi...I-I'm Crona Zay Hill....Y-y-you can call me Crona." Crona said snaping out of her trance she was in. "Your mouse is really cute.....M-m-may I pet it?"
     "Sure!" Harmony said, Crona petting the little mouse creature. "By the way, Pikachu is called a Pokemon were I'm from. Where are you from?"
     "A-a small town..." Crona said. "W-w-we should pay attention so we don't get in trouble." Crona said pushing her glasses back into place.
~***~

Help me!!!

12 Years Ago

Help me!!! I can't write the whole story by myself!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

SORRY!!!! I'd help but I think you should mail everyone what's happening when Winter Break is over since they might not know what's going on and plus its thier part of the story I'd help then again I come later in the story -_- ..... :P

not to be rude...

12 Years Ago

um js ghostly cool with this?
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon
um js ghostly cool with this?

yeah i was wondering about that. did you ask for her permission?

12 Years Ago

actually she did, but I forgot to tell her that I'm fine with the original, so i'll tell you now. 
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ghostlyauthor
actually she did, but I forgot to tell her that I'm fine with the original, so i'll tell you now. 

k ^-^ got it

12 Years Ago

Oh....Its okay....but, could I still re-write it? I was planing on getting everything thats going on still, becouse, I just can't catch up....I'm sorry...But I did put up a post on the original, but someone took it off...I was freaking out...I actually feel left out too. That's another resion why I desided to keep going with the re-make. Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

12 Years Ago

okay, but make sure the others are okay with you using their character. also can i use harmony in the original?

12 Years Ago

okay, but make sure the others are okay with you using their character. also can i use harmony in the original?

Yes, of course! You can use Harmony/Pikachu and Crona. I'd like it if they were mentioned more. (That goes for all of the group members!)

The half demon forgemaster

12 Years Ago

(a 14 year old boy that has silver spiked hair and black side burns. he has bronze skin and rose red eyes. he's wearing a school uniform.)
Edwin Warlock: (with an agitated tone) This blows, why would she send to a school with a friggn' dress code. I HATE school uniforms!

Edwin: just because shes the friggn' Queen of the... (students pass) sheesh even in  a school like this that could get me hunted.He wanders off to pick up his schedule. he caught the glimpse of a student that seemed  to know this place.)

(since we are remaking this thing i think that Crona and Edwin should become good friends for the simple fact; one struggles with his dark nature and the other struggles with the thirst and mystery and Edwin should still be fiends as well that way i have something to write about when one of them can't make. as long as your cool with it ghostly)

the transfer samurai

12 Years Ago

Boken: A young man wearing a traditional japenese student uniform was wandering the halls with a schedule in his right hand. he carried a wooden practice sword or Bokken. "(hmm, this should be the right way.)" He looked up and saw a nother student asking for directions. He had silver spiked hair with black side burns, and rose red eyes. he decided to follow their example.

First Page first
Previous Page prev