thread heads : Forum : Writer's cafe

Writer's cafe

12 Years Ago

Hey, it's that new story i promised you guys. so post your characters info and then we'll start, okay?

in case you forgot your characters: 

Amy-mine
Hannah-jamillet
Gabe-imagination mage
Zeke-mine
grace-imaginator
Chris-CAJ
   Rosemary-PzW
   Charlotte-imagination mage
Belle-PzW
Valentine-pokemanfan#1
Alice-pokemanfan#1

Re: Writer's cafe

12 Years Ago

here is the base profile:

Name:
General attitude:
Anything else: 
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

ok!...ghostlyauthor isn't here soooooo i need and answer, are we all different species or regular human different race like white, indian, latin etc...??? ghostlyauthor tell me what in bananas we are.

My first character: Alice Chain **Re, re-Edited**

12 Years Ago

Name: Alice Chain [Nickname, "Alice-chan"]

Personality: Mean and bossy; saying everyone is her servant, despise the nice and kind with a passion, nice a little at times –but those are rare, emotional and forgetful.

Likes: To goof off, eat the food in the cafe, act like she's the one in charge when she's really not, calling Valentine "Pluto" which makes him get upset [she LOVES his reactions] and playing pranks on others. [Mostly Valentine]

Dislikes: HATES to be called "Alice-chan" and when she begins to hear rumors about her “love” towards Valentine, which isn't true....or IS it?

Look's: Long red hair, golden eyes and pale skin. She wears diamond earrings, a silver and gold locket around her neck that can only be opened once she finds her memories, a black long sleeved top with a red leather jacket over, white slacks and black boots.

Race: Human-Japanese American

Color: Purple

Other: Alice was raised with a rich family, given a nice home, but ran away a few months later to find her memory of her life before she was taken in and had despised their kindness. The only thing she remembered was her name and is looking for any clues to her past.

(This sound better Ghostlyauther?)

12 Years Ago

im lazy, u can give away my character
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

Name: Hannah Dominguez……………………General Attitude: Optimistic, childish, happy, cheery, likes to fool around and joke. ………………………………Likes: Loves anything that flies (in nature that is), blueberries, stories, and long  naps…………………………………………………Dislikes: Hates War, fights, battles, and anger……………………………Anything else: Hannah is a small thin 15 year old girl. She has brown hair, tangled and messy (except for her bangs remarkably) always put into a ponytail with a big black bow tying up her hair. She has big brown puppy eyes and mini scars across her face. She has no parents, and orphan that steals money and food from other people. She's a Native American from North Dakota but somehow doesn't look like one.  She wears small shorts with black suspenders. Wears black striped, long sleeve shirt and black striped leggings. Has long cut black boots, bulky………………………………Background story: Hannah is like a child because she never really knew how to grow up. She hates fights and battles and always runs away when she sees it happening usually to a nearby tree wear she can cry her eyes out. Playful and gets carried away when she sees a small creature fly yes but serious.

Grand Duchness "Junior"/Rosemary Belle

12 Years Ago

(*EDITED AGAIN*)
Name:
Grand Duchess "Junior"/Rosemary Belle
Likes: Football, writing, reading, junk food, pop, adventures, TV, stuffed animals, and video games. Her favorite season is winter and loves the colors, turquoise, blue, green, silver, and gold.
Dislikes: Anyone mean, judgmental, stuck-up, hypocrites, and hates gossip and anyone that hates her. She has a weird fear of sunflowers and fear of some insects (spiders don't bother her though) and is slightly afraid of heights and the dark (used to have a huge fear of the dark when she was little).
Personality: Rosemary Belle/Junior is a stubborn, sarcastic, funny, goofy, lazy but can be a hard worker, nice, bad-a*s, honest, and crazy tomboy. She doesn't care about what people think and rather stand out then fit in with the crowd. She can be very sensitive and worry a lot, but keeps those thoughts to herself. She always tries to look at the bright side of things, but keeps her guards up and can have a huge temper. She is the opposite of a romantic and a feminist, believing women can do what men can do and doesn't think dying alone is the worse thing that can happen. She also isn't judgmental and doesn't like to be mess with. She is very curious about her past and wishes more then anything to find out what happened before she lost her memory.
Appearance: Junior/Rosemary Belle
has long thick wavy silvery white hair and blunt bangs, snowy winter ice blue eyes with hints of silver and white, full pale pink lips, and porcelain skin with a height of six feet and one inch. She wears her hair in a bun, but when she was little, her hair was in a ponytail. (Dresses the same as Eddie Slater and Junior Connor except with a gray, white, silver, or blue t-shirt!) (Storyline inspired by the animated film, Anastasia! :))

12 Years Ago

okay, I think you can just give up my character.... I don't have any energy left for another thread

My second character: Valentine Pluto **Re-edited**

12 Years Ago

(Sorry it took so long to put Valentine up, I had to brainstorm on what race he would be.)

Name: Valentine Pluto [Nickname, Pluto -from Alice] He can also be called by his first too

Likes: The way of life, people, talking to random objects thinking it's normal, when Alice is in her "nice" mood and sweet's.

Dislikes: Being called "Pluto", being teased on, fighting, whenever Alice is bossing him and the others around and when Alice takes his sweets away.

Race: White/Silvershandows

Other: Valentine has two siblings: Penny and Ponyo who take of care and tease him

Looks: He has electric blue eyes, jet black unkept hair with a cow lick and porcelain skin. He wears strange clothing that is always a white shirt with a blue dripping paint circle design in the middle, a black and white jacket with four pockets, black jeans with two zippers, one vertical and the other horizontal, black buckle shoes, a red and white cap with a matching blue drippy paint design that looks like the one on his shirt. (Similar to Satoshi/Ash's hat from Pokémon in Isshu/Unova) and green Gir fingerless-gloves

Color: Blue

Personality: Strange, talk's to random objects, funny when he doesn't know it, girl magnet, nice and kind, tends to accidently talk in an unknown language when nervous, romantic, sometimes can be an air head, emotional a little and loves life.

12 Years Ago

Link to the picture of Valentine Pluto:

12 Years Ago

Okay I don't know about you guys, but for some reason, I am not able to edit my previous posts or do any of those buttons....

12 Years Ago

that happened to me in another group!

Apple

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by QueenTomboy18
Okay I don't know about you guys, but for some reason, I am not able to edit my previous posts or do any of those buttons....

I know! It won't let me do it on ANY of the apple computers, but its letting me do so on my labtop and anyother computer that isn't from apple! [That means I can't go to the next line any more.....]

12 Years Ago

Name: Chris
General attitude: easy going,kind, open minded, sarcastic from time to time, likes to be there for others.
Dislikes:anything that sounds like Chris brown, judgmental people, 
Anything else:  he is a generally easy to get a along with guy, has issues with people assuming stuff about others, and is always there for those who want to talk.

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by PokemonFan#1

I know! It won't let me do it on ANY of the apple computers, but its letting me do so on my labtop and anyother computer that isn't from apple! [That means I can't go to the next line any more.....]

it might work now. it was doing that to me but isn't anymore.

12 Years Ago

so what exactly is this story about...?

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon

it might work now. it was doing that to me but isn't anymore.

Yay! I'm so happy it works again! I can now fix my writing when doing these group story's! [as in, go into the next line]

^u^

12 Years Ago

I think she'll tell us when she put's her character's up. [which might take a while]

All I know is that we, our characters, are the last of our kind and we all find a cafe and stay there as we are being hunted...something like that.

12 Years Ago

I think she'll tell us when she put's her character's up. [which might take a while]

All I know is that we, our characters, are the last of our kind and we all find a cafe and stay there as we are being hunted...something like that.

okay i'll wait then.

12 Years Ago

you  guys changed the form, no extra powers no backstory until the first paragraph is posted, which i won't post until you fix your character forms 

First Page first
Previous Page prev