thread heads : Forum : Goof reactions

Goof reactions

11 Years Ago

i want to get my anger out at Goff and i thought MA character's reactions to their being stolen would be funny i will be posting them periodically every Tuesday. Mystery will be first.

Goof reactions: Mystery

11 Years Ago

Mystery: "That @$#%$ threatened my friends!" *transforms and pulls out 13 ft long sword* 
"My name is Mystery Haruhatsu. You threatened my friends. Prepare to die."

Goof reactions: Cedric

11 Years Ago

Cedric: "I understand why he'd want to steal me."Showy pose" I'm a great character and makes anything into a hit but.... you still have to die in hell, Goff"

Re: Goof reactions

11 Years Ago

Marhsal Lee: C-copy right? Raggy what's that? 
Ragnarok: It's when people steal other peoples idea and claim it as their own. 
Lee: That's so mean!!
Ragnarok: Like hell it is. -turns to Goff- F**k of b***h! 

Goof reactions: Zak

11 Years Ago

Zak: Hi, Goff.  *whispers to Mystery* is he our friend or not?
Mystery: NOT! he tried to steal Mystic Academy
Zak: WHA..? That B*****d. *his eyes narrow* No One touches My Mystery! 
*everything goes dark. Zak's eyes and hands are glowing bright green. The ground under Goff starts to rumble and groan. Little green shoots start to rise up and curl around Goff's legs. The plants are pulling him down into the earth. Goff screams as he sinks down into hell. It is a long wordless scream. After Goff disappears, the sun comes back out and the birds start singing. Zak returns to normal and smiles at Mystery*
ZaK: was that good?
Mystery: I would have tortured him more but yeah, It was good.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Goof reactions: Aurum, Chuck, and Jason

11 Years Ago

Aurum: *flies down the burning hell* HOLD UP BUDDY BOY!        *grabs Goff's wrists and drags himd back up*         *heals him using Phoenix powers*      Goff: Thank you?         Aurum: Hmm? Wha-? Oh no, I'm going to get my share of torture before Juno finds you. CHUCK! JASON!      Chuck and Jason: Ayayayayayayaaaaaaa! *native screams followed by long burned stakes*       Aurum: ATTACK!
_

Goof Reactions: Clover

11 Years Ago

Clover: Aurum!       *Aurum turns around along with Chuck and Jason*     Aurum, Chuck, and Jason: What?        Clover: My turn...    *Aurum, Jason, and Chuck nod their heads and then walk away to play Indiana Jones*    *Clover turn to Goff*     *Clover's eyes turn ice blue*         You know what that means.....
_

Goof reactions: Larkspur and Dean

11 Years Ago

Larkspur: Clover-leaf!           *Clover snaps turning around*     Clover: *through gritted teeth* WHAT?!      Dean: Our turn.     *Clover's eyes return to normal*  Clover: Ok.           *Larkspur and Dean look at the beat up Goff and smile at each other*    *they heal Goff with a potion*         Larkpsur: Can you run?       Goff: Yes. Why?          Dean: No reason...          *Dean and Larkspur clang potions as a toast and then drink it turning into rabid, savage, blood thirsty, werewolves*     *Goff runs with two large beasts at his heal*
_

Goof reactions: Cherry Blossom

11 Years Ago

*Cherry sighs to herself feeling lonley but then hears word of Goff*           Cherry: WHAT?! I LET THAT HORRID SHADOW ELF HAVE MY LARKSPUR AND NOW GOFF IS GOING TO STEAL HIM?!  *banshee screech*                      Cherry: HELL NO! STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!      Me (as in Jamillet): B***h you're dead he ain't yours anymore! But yeah Goff does have to stay away.
_

Goof reactions: The Goblins, The Resistance, Nemenesity, and Ophiuchus

11 Years Ago

Resistance: Truce?            Goblins: *nod*          Nemensity: Alright then. Here's the plan Goff's getting attacked by two beasts right now the Prince and Knight of Resistance group so we attack there.                  Everyone: HAAAAAAAAW!                         *Larkpsur seperates Goff's leg as Dean feads on his neck*     Larkspur: You hear that?      Dean: *looks up* Yeah. S**T RUN!            *the two beasts scurry and leave Goff to be healed and beaten up and then healed again to be beaten up again*

Goof reactions: Crona/Other Crona

11 Years Ago

Crona: W-W-W-WHAT?! Goff’s here?!
     Axel: Yeah~ and I hear Juno is coming soon to beat him up~
     **Other Crona appears**
     Other Crona: No way in hell am I letting a mere human be killed by the likes of anyone else, he’s human which leads to human blood I need. I’ll first punch him, then slash him, and have him beg for mercy! I’ll then decline his plea and suck his blood!
     Axel: *blank stare*……Okay~ *smiles* :D
     **The two march over to Goff**
     Other Crona: So, I hear you’re planning to steal Mystic Academy?
     Goff: Hell yeah I am. I went to see what the school was like. It is too much like Hogwarts (Me: no, no, I’m just saying what he said). I’ve decided to take over the school and rename it to something like “Magic school”
     Other Crona: *gives death glare* Are you literally kidding me? That is the most unoriginal name ever. Do you know how much that has been used? Millions.
     Goff: Who cares? Once I take over the school, no one will be able to stop me, the new Hitler Headmaster.
     Other Crona: *low tone* Die human.

11 Years Ago

* Juno hears about this wonderful opportunity to torture someone without anyone else caring. In fact, they were encouraging it! She just can't let this chance slip up~*
"Hello, are you Goff?" 
"What if I am?" 
"No reason, I'm just a fan :)" Evil grin
"Well yes, that would be me." 
"Great," takes out tools, "Now let's go to a place where there's just you and me, and no one else to hear you scream" 

11 Years Ago

edwin warlock: so who does this pansy think he is... il kill him. kill,kill,kill,killkill.

Re: Goof reactions : HeadMistriss Haruhatsu

11 Years Ago

*a loud crack of thunder pluses across the sky as it grows almost pitch black. A commanding voice rumbles from the very earth it's self, vibrating deep in everyone's bones like a drum*

"uh-oh, you've done it now Goff, you've gone and angered the HeadMistriss." Zak whispered, staring up expectantly. 

*everyone is staring at the sky in terror. Goff pisses himself. * 

"Do you think she'll be mad at us too?" Aurum asked.
 "I'm not sure. We probably shouldn't stick around to find out" Crona replied.

* they all scatter expect for Goff, who's too much of a wimp/coward/idiot to move. A dark figure steps out of the shadows.* 
HdMs. Haruhatsu stood tall and imposing over Goff. " Who are you, mere mortal, to dare to threaten my daughter, my students, and my school? You will pay for your mistake with everything you hold dear!" 

(I aploigize, but the next few hours of Goff's miserable life are too violent to even post on this website)

*afterwards*

"Normally I would consider what you did to Goff a blatent disregard for school rules,... But I'll let this one slide. In fact, why don't we make this into a free for all torture Goff day?" Ms. Haruhatsu asked. 

" Fine by me" Juno replied.
 Her statement was met with cheers of agreement.