thread heads : Forum : Through Time and Space, There ..

Through Time and Space, There Is Wonderland

11 Years Ago

Instructions: Aright! I want to make an “Alice in Wonderland” type of thread story, but first, list off the choices (two at the most if you have a hard time choosing) of the “Role” you would like to be and feel strongly about. I will go through the list of “Alice in Wonderland” character “Roles” you would like to be once…hmm…a week or so passes by (that should be enough time, right? If not, let me know) and then you can fill in the characters info once I give you your “Role” (if you want at least two characters, give me four options, if three, six). I will give you the plot line when giving out your “Roles” :) I really hope this will turn out beautifully and fun~

Re: Through Time and Space, There Is Wonderland

11 Years Ago

Main Roles:
**Info 2 – Make sure you also give the gender of your character too!**
-Alice (I’m thinking a male version this time)
-Mad Hatter (any gender)
-March Hare (any gender)
-Dormouse (any gender)
-Cheshire Cat (all versions are male, let’s do female :3)
-White Rabbit (any gender)
-Tweedle Dee & Tweedle dumb (female, or male, or both, whichever; up to you)
-Knave of Hearts (stays by the Queen of Hearts side at all times; any gender
-Queen of Hearts (female)
-White Queen (female)
-Raven (any gender)
-Caterpillar (any gender)

Supporting Roles:
-White knights: Pawn, Knight, Bishop, etc. (there can be multiple and if you really want, some may die or not; up to you; any gender) -Poker Cards: Joker, Ace, Spade, etc. (there can be multiple and if you really want, some may die or not; up to you; any gender) **if there were any characters I missed that you want, let me know**

11 Years Ago

Oh da (yes)! Send me your character "Roles" through message plz! That way, it’ll be a surprise of what each other will be~ ;D

11 Years Ago

Okay, so, Alice is gonna be taken by me so I can get us started off for when we start the story…sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry 1,000+ times!… (Plz don’t hurt me whoever was wanting Alice!! ~~_~~;)

11 Years Ago

Okay, we can put up our characters information now (those who have messaged me), just please, do NOT start the story. It’ll start as soon as I get my characters up and I’ll be starting the first post **I’m in the middle of writing it right now too. Alice’s story starts at his school**

Ivory

11 Years Ago

Name: Ivory
Role: White Queen (First One)
Personality: She may only be twenty-one, but she acts and thinks beyond her years. Ivory is always tough and rough on everyone, even on her little brother, Darry. However, Ivory always took care of him growing up and never had the chance to be a kid. She may be mean and even at times, make others cry, but she will do anything to save everyone and everything.....
Appearance: Ivory has almond-shaped buff brown eyes, thick straight pure white hair that is so long that it goes beyond the floor, but is styled like Kikyo's hair from Inuyasha (just google image it, it's the one that looks like a ponytail). Her skin is as white as her hair and her lips are the palest pink. Lastly, she has long legs and stands at six feet tall. Ivory wears what appears the same outfit as Kikyo also, except that it is all white.

Darry

11 Years Ago

Name: Darrel "Darry"
Role: White Knight - Pawn
Personality: Darry is extremely childish and goofy, always wanting to have fun. However, when it comes to his duty as a knight, he is completely focus and mature. Darry loves his sister, Ivory, more than anything and is the only one that truly understands her (and the only one that doesn't hate her for now). In a way, he feels guilty since Ivory had to give up her childhood to raise him and wants to repay her even though she keeps telling him that he doesn't have to.
Appearance: Darry has almond-shaped buff brown eyes like his older sister, but his hair is instead curly and buff brown also. His skin is beige and he is only five feet and ten inches tall so far. Off-duty, he wears a peasant's outfit, but on-duty, he wears his white armor proudly as a knight.

11 Years Ago

(EXCITEMENTXD) 

Name: Hiccup "March" 
Role: March Hare
Personality: Bubbly, psychotic with a dash of insanity. Loves her 'bunnies' (fire breathing dragons) like they're her own children. A bit oblivious and spaces out a lot when not focused on something she likes. But when she snaps, she breaks out into a rage which involves burning cities, and high cackles. Can only calm down with a cup of tea with 'Door mouse', 'Alice' and 'Hatter'. 
Appearance: Has short black, curly hair in twists but matches short cut hair. 
Chocolate brown skin with deep gold eyes
Wearing a large faded turquoise over coat with a white dress shirt under, not tucked into the khaki's on her legs. But those are tucked into her buckled yellow shoes. 
Walks about with a spoon always in her pocket (her favorite spoon) 

11 Years Ago

name:Louiserole: mad hatter  age: 19gender: female   personality: insane and crazy, but makes sense in a weird way. gets off topic easily and likes annoying people. she doesn't like it when people annoy her however, and when that happenes, she snaps.   apperance: long crimson red hair, eyes that change colors depending on her mood. Wears top hats, but they are always in a different style. Wears a vest that is made out of different pieces of fabric stitched together using zippers. a plain whtie button up shirt underneath. Black slacks that a tucked into her buckle-up brown leather boots.

11 Years Ago

Name: Taiyo
Role: Tweedle Dee
Personality: Taiyo is a very happy and cheerful person though he doesn't speak much, letting his sister do the talking. He has a gentle personality though he is usually the one giving reason to his sister's extravagant and often obsurd plans. He is often depicted as being the Yang to her Yin
Appearance: Silver hair with soft spikes, emerald green eyes, tanned skin, 6'0" tall, wears a white button up dress shirt, black shorts, black suspenders, black boots with three buckled straps going up, and always has a dark grey pageboy hat on. 

11 Years Ago

Name: Tsuki
Role: Tweedle Dumb
Personality: Very excitable and hyper-active, she always has a hare-brained schemes for any situation, usually speaks for her brother, has a uplifting personality and the one to blur the line between possible and impossible, also is seen as the Yin to Taiyo's Yang
Appearance: Sliver hair that goes to the small of her back, bangs that frame her face and sweep to the right with a random cowlick, green emerald eyes, wears a white button up dress shirt, a black skirt, black suspenders, 5'6" tall, black boots with three buckled straps going up, and sometimes steals her big brother's hat. 
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

11 Years Ago

Name: Joby……………………….. Role: Poker Card “The Joker” ……………………….. Age: 21……………………….. Personality: Playful, Joker, funny but a little confusing. He doesn’t talk heaven knows why but he doesn’t but uses weird sign language to speak. Other Poker Cards understand him but not all. He’s a helpful man, and offers it whenever he can however for other people it might be difficult to understand and achieve……………………….. Appearance: Has blond curly hair, pale white painted face, two mismatched oddly shaped rectangles around his eyes and odd shaped black colored smile. He wears clothing like any other joker.

11 Years Ago

Ello friends, I would like to tell you that I am almost done with the first post and would advise you put up all the characters you sent to me through message (Imaginator though Twitter)...plz? Thank you! --Poke
_

11 Years Ago

Name: Spiro, Heath, Claude, and Dice............................... Role: Poker Card “The Spade: Ace”  “The Heart: Ace” “The Club: Ace” “The Diamond: Ace”………………………… Age: 17 (all of them) ..................................Personality: Spiro is adventurous, love for freedom, loves to multi-task, and he is a perfectionist. Heath is responsible, nurturing, kind, sympathetic, and loving guy. Claude is leading, independent, strong and very determined. Dice is joyful in life, and loves to do outwit his friends. They all are related and sitck together along with Joby but not really with the Kings and Queens of the Poker Cards. They all work for the Evil Queen and devote thier life to a fight even though they're interests speak otherwise ...............................Appearance: (I’ll draw them for you guys)
_

11 Years Ago

Name: Caterina Caterpillar…………………..Role: “The Caterpillar”…………………………..Age: 21………………..Personality: Snobby, rude, makes a few cruel remarks, but very wise, and gives good advice. She doesn't appreciate too much company much less when she can't have a smoke……………Appearance: A thin strict woman wearing a big brown Marietta dress, and tied up curled hair smoking a long pipe.

11 Years Ago

Name: Vincent 'Hearts' 
Role: Queen of Hearts
Personality: Rather cold, childish but wants to show the kingdom he's just in search of a friend. Doesn't really know how to cope with people unless its being cruel, making heads roll or acting smug. Getting bad advice from Knave of Hearts at times but considers him the only one who understands. Enjoys sports such as golf or soccer along the sides of playing his piano but none has heard him play. 
Appearance: Droopy black hair with leering red eyes, wearing black under his luscious and long 'Queen of Hearts' robe, golden rimmed shoes to stomp on those who defy him with a staff in his hands. Golden shackles on his wrists because he swore to never set foot outside the kingdom after the incident with the 'March Hare' and her dragons. Has a small heart birthmark on his left cheek with his right ear pierce almost to the top. (just picture Izaya from Durarara as my 'Queen of hearts and I inform PF#1/White Queen about this character and she didn't mind)    

Alice Walker

11 Years Ago

**Okay, since I'm almost done, I'm gonna start putting my characters up~ :D*

Name: Alice Walker
Role: Alice in Wonderland
Personality: Alice is a kind hearted boy with a fast metabolism, a day dreamer, attracted to trouble (no, more like trouble finds him), gullible at times, smart, busy bee, and enjoys tea parties (at first he isn’t accustomed to the mad tea party: Dormouse, Hatter, and March hold)
Looks: Has unkept blond hair, bright blue aquamarine eyes, and porcelain skin. He wears a white button up dress shirt with a light navy blue tie around his neck, dark blue jeans with light navy blue straps which flutter in the wind as he runs, and black shoes

Ella White

11 Years Ago

Name: Ella White
Role: White Rabbit
Personality: Flirty, likes messing with Alice, tormenting Alice, and seems to have a crush on Alice. She is a very busy woman at the castle of Hearts, taking care of all the Queen’s needs, but will sneak off (ditch) once in a while to see how Alice is adjusting to Wonderland. What she really doesn’t like is when she finds Alice having tea with March, Hatter, and Dormouse. It drives her crazy **here is a heart for when she’s happy and talking to Alice (♥)*
Looks: A tall slim woman, unusual long white hair, long pointy white rabbit ears, crimson eyes, a fluffy tail, and pale skin. She wears a long sleeved button up red dress shirt, red plaid vest, a white tie with the design of a clock on it, white jeans, black shoes, and white gloves

11 Years Ago

Name: Salara Holly
Role: Commoner (over where the White Queen rules) – White Queen
Personality: A sweet, nice & kind loving person who is loved by everyone she meets, all but Darrel (or “Darry”) who holds a grudge against her (can’t tell you guys why, PZW’s got something in store for it). She has sworn to never hurt a living thing (plant, person, animal, or bug), and is pure in heart and soul (in Wonderland, the heart and soul is important)
Looks 1: She has long laired brunette hair, hazel blue eyes, slim, porcelain skin, and light pink lips. She wears a short dress that goes a little above her knees, half of it red with a bow on her left hip and white ruffles underneath, and red knee high boots (I’ll draw a picture of her just in case)
Looks 2: Long laired white hair with a silver crown atop her head with pure diamonds engraved into it, obtained from Ivory, the previous White Queen, after she (cannot tell ya’ll) and was taken to the castle, hazel blue eyes, slim, porcelain skin, and light pink lips. She wears a long white dress with wide open sleeves and silver edges, a brown belt with a light blue rose, white silk gloves, and glass slippers (like Cinderella’s) **Remember, I'm starting it**
_

11 Years Ago

Name: Valentine Cat…………………………Role: The Cheshire Cat…………………………Age: 19…………………Personality: Loves to fool around, ADHD, tells riddles that don’t make sense,  laughs madly at nothing, hisses at things that DO make sense, you can’t tell what he’s feeling, odd, a bit annoying however lovable. Can pop out of nowhere. Appearance: Wavy, unruly kept hair, with a purple cowlick. Golden eyes. A wide sharp tooth smile, Kitty ears, a collar. A long thin tail with a small bell at the end that lets you know he’s near.

First Page first
Previous Page prev