thread heads : Forum : The Circus acts

The Circus acts

11 Years Ago

Okay, so I've been thinking aobut this one for a while, and the plot is that everyone ends up in the same circus (sooner or later) for different reasons (I.E. magicians running away from the goverment and joins the circus so that s/he can still practice magic, assasin failed at their job and will be killed if they go back, so they join circus ofr acrobatics ect.)         Name:Job:Reason: Gender:Personality:Appearence: 

Re: The Circus acts

11 Years Ago

Name: Brooke 'Lacie' Elric
Job: Acrobat known as 'Nekokoneko'
Reason: Used to be a cat burglar, but was caught by the FBI when she was caught  working with an apparently wanted man who was using her flexible skill and left her for dead. Since she wasn't aware she was forced to work for the circus which she doesn't seem to mind
Personality: Can be caring but rather cold to the other members, secluding herself from the other members but enjoys only some. Great with the reptiles (snakes) and even has one of the pythons as a close companion (named him Ju-ju). Seen mostly drawing or practicing her routine
Appearance: Has a very large afro with a purple ribbon keeping some or it back, a spider printed scarf around her shoulders with midnight purple nails manicured and painted to her design. Wearing a black doll dress and long black over coat, thigh high heels with golden buckles on the ankles wearing spider web gloves.   

(FIRST ONEXD)   

11 Years Ago

Name: Sebastian Faustus     Job: Strongman known as Dýnami

Bio: When Sebastian was small he was stronger than most full grown men, though anytime he used his strength it would act as a double edged sword and broke his bones. Eventually his bones became resistant and didn't ever break, and hardly ever got injured and with his bones unbreakable he could train to even greater strength. When he turned fourteen his parents died in an accident and he was sent into foster care, his caretaker was abusive so Sebastian ran away a year later and found a circus he could join.

Personality: Happy and cheerful though rather shy, and dislikes fighting though he is an amazing fighter. he loves all animals, especially cats.

Appearance: Dark blonde wild unruly shoulder length hair crimson red eyes, he usually wears a cloth tied around his head to keep his hair out of the way it changes colors every day, white tank top, and wears brown cargo shorts, he dislikes wearing shoes so he walks around bare-foot. Has a pet blue siberian cat usually situated on his head or his shoulders.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

11 Years Ago

Name: Joanne Emerson…………………Job: Ribbon Acrobat…………………Reason: Joanne runaway to the circus due to her lack of grasp in reality, often bullied at school for daydreaming way too much, never keeping up with her friends who eventually all left her, and for never speaking, living in her fantasies. Her parents had little patience for her and so given up on paying attention to her She decided to run away with the circus seeing it as much more fun to run away with and be with. She doesn’t talk much, ok not at all. Is a ribbon acrobat for the fun of flying and freedom and for her grace in the movements…………………Gender: Female…………………Personality: Quiet, introverted, Fearless of heights. Her circus name is “Queen of the Spider Web.” Loves to be with ribbons and string, Sensitive, but loving when she is in reality and not in her thoughts………………. Appearance: Medium black curled hair, Light hazel eyes, cupid bow lips, pale skin and petite size. For costumes wears a sparkling white dress, her hair tied up in a bun with loose curls, a mask made out of a mirror, and is barefoot. On a daily occasion wears black shorts, and a white tank top, her hair in a ponytail for practice.
_

11 Years Ago

Name: Dylan Iver…………………Job: Instrumentals/ Music/ Orchestra Conductor…………………Reason: Dylan was once a successful gambler at a fresh age of eighteen, playing for keeps however after losing a 9,000 dollar bet in a box match he ran away from his money due, (will not release his real name) and took his musical talents to work and so ran away with the circus providing excellent oddity and uniqueness to his sound. Not the regular circus sound but a new unfamiliarity and coolness…………………Gender: Male…………………Personality: Clumsy, Egotistical, A little selfish, and not much of a big help unless you beg him a bunch of times, loyal, brutally honest. May choose money over friends sometimes but not always. Appearance: Oh shows he makes his orchestra work with odd shaped masks, and long weird gowns, and odd instruments. He himself does the same thing but occasionally wears madras shirts and jeans. Has light brown hair, hazel sharp eyes, high cheekbones, and short hair.

11 Years Ago

(I'll start this when i Get back ot amercia which is around wednsday) Name: Sian (pronounced sha n) Gender: female Job: the knife thrower Reason: failed at her assassination and ran away to the circus cause she can still practice her skills and it moves around enough. Appearance: short black hair and can look beautiful if she wants, but she's practiced looking average so people just pass over her and don't really notice her. Eyes that change color in the light, slim build, porcelain skin, average height Personality: ruthless, but can be surprisingly nice for what job she used to do. She loves money and doesn't trust people, but tries to make people trust her.laughs easily, and is good at keeping secrets.
_

11 Years Ago

Name: Max Hejna…………………Job: Ringmaster/Juggler/ Light Control…………………Reason: Max lost his wife and unborn first child to a fire, and went completely haywire. After years at an asylum he was marked ‘sane’ but getting a job was hard afterwards, so he ran away with the circus. At first he joined a freak show; he turned away from it after feeling “on edge” and then created his own circus; that took in runaways. He himself had learned to juggle but his juggling was different it involved four people with dangerous objects, such as knives, chainsaws (with strong men of course), and sometimes the juggling would involve the acrobats, where they would juggle high low, medium heights all together. Although this takes some serious practice with the other acrobats. He does the commentary as his entertainers preform and treats everyone like family………………….Gender: Male…………………Personality:  Caring, Loving, Has a big heart, Goofy sometimes, and always tries to have everyone get along. Doesn’t like loud sounds (he will snap and fling anything at you: meaning knives, forks, bats, books, people) Treats you like family once you join the family and is like a father to everyone.

11 Years Ago

(im back in america so let's get started!!)

Louise was ready for her mission. She didn't know what her target's looks yet, but she knew what he was wearing and his name. Her plan today was to give him a poison that after it's been injected into the system, it attacks the heart then disappears into the blood stream. Her hair was in the style of fashion for a waitress and she went through the crowd to find her target. Her eyes darted back and forth and she politely denied anybody that was asking for the wine glass that was on her tray. 
She spotted out of the corner of her eye he clothes that her target was wearing and she went towards him. 
She Smiled and offered the tray saying, "Are you mister Ray---"
She got a closer look and him and dropped the tray, shattering the glass. 
"Nononononono," Louise said, backing up. "You died. You died. Why are you here?" 
"Louise--" 'Ray' started.
She quickly turned, pushing and shoved her way through the crowd and ran through a door, slamming it behind her. 
I failed. Louise thought, despair falling of her as she realized. I have to get away before this reaches the head....Where can I go? 

Louise walked through the streets, hunching and blending into the shadows. Her eyes darted around, expecting to see another assassin from the guild that had come to kill her. She still hadn't figured out what she could do, until her eyes landed on an ad.  Louise picked it up. 
"The circus... That's perfect." 

11 Years Ago

The shadows were dark, the night concealing to any cat burglar that wanted to make a heavy bounty on treasure. But tonight was special for Brooke; one gifted with her flexible skills that many said mimicked like a cat. Her afro contained many things from weapons to her lucky skeleton key to gas balls on making a quick escape. she was the best of the best, clients piling in and asking for her services. Tonight however, a rather dashing man around her age had chosen her for help. His white hair and mysterious ominous purple eyes lured her in on first contact. 
"I need something back." he said plainly. 
"Depends, ya got what I like?" Brooke asked, leg kicked up to show her sharp heels but the golden buckles on the end. The shadows concealed her in her current seat in the meeting place; a shaddy bar where most fights happened and some officers lingered. Said man sat beside her, smiling devilishly. He wrapped his arms around her slim waist and placed her on his lap, leaning close and nipping her ear. 
"A job only someone as stealthy as you can accomplish." He whispered. 
Brooke was officially hooked as she sealed lips with the mystery man. 
~ * ~
She couldn't believe it....HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! She shouldn't have agreed, she shouldn't have!!! The FBI REALLY?! Plus that hot b*****d escape with what he needed and disappeared off the face of the Earth which pissed her off all the more! Her vision was blacked out, hands and feet bound. She could feel watchful eyes watching her closely as the car jump. 
"Ouch!" Brooke mumbled. Her back had slammed into something, obviously titanium by the cooling yet smooth surface. The car came to a stop, Brooke hearing the door open. Rough hands grabbed her arms and lifted her off her feet, shackles being dragged along. Once feeling her feet being roughly planted down to the Earth, the blindfold was removed. Brooke blinked a few time, bleary eyed to the sudden light till she saw the bright lights. 
"The circus?" Brooke asked, disgust on her face. She always hated places like these. 
"Yup, you'll be working here from now on." one man said, Brooke seeing the black suite and black shades concealing his identity. 
"We'll keep a close eye on ya, the ringmaster is your new client." another said, matching uniform. 
The ringmaster was a rather plump man "Welcome~" he sang, bowing low and taking off his hat, a monkey springing forth and greeting Brooke. Brooke glared and replied "My talents are waisted here." 
"Technically not." the man on her right said. "Their in need of another acrobat, which is where your skills come in." 
Brooke glared then defended "Oh please this is my clients fault!!! A Xerxes! Xerxes, that was him!!" 
"Ah we are aware which is the reason you haven't been executed." the man on her left said. "you were still an accomplice, thus this is your trial. You are to stay here for a total of twelve years before you can go into court and see if you are to go to jail or set free." 
"TWELVE YEARS?!" Brooke said. 
The men searched her fro, much to Brooke's displeasure and removed all weaponry from her hair. The skeleton key was left in her posetion since it was a gift from her mother. 
"She's all yours." the men said and walked back to their car. The ring master unlocked the shackles from Brooke's wrists and ankles. 
"Welcome aboard." he said and led her in. "By the way, the FBI was kind enough to place a tracker inside your skin, that will shock whenever you try escaping." 
"Yay." Brooke said grimly and followed him inside.    

11 Years Ago

I have to *pant* get out of here.  "Meow"   "It'll be okay Leo, everything *pant* will be okay."   Sebastian ran and ran ,diving and weaving through the tall buildings. He couldn't stop running, not now. He was so close to finnaly getting away, away from him. The man that made his life a living nightmare for a year and a half. He was finally getting away.  "*pant pant* where should we go Leo?" he stopped for a little bit to catch his breath.  The Siberian cat jumped from his perch on Sebastian's shoulder to the ground.  "Meow" Leo circled around a peice of paper stuck under a public trash can.  "Huh? Whats this?" he picked up the torn and washed out flier. "The circus? You sure we should go there Leo?"  A reassuring mewl told him his destination. "All right we'll go we should get there by morning okay buddy?"  Leo jumped onto Sebastian's head and purred loudly. "Okay off we go!" He then ran off toward the circus where hopefully he could join and use his strength for something other than fights.       
_

11 Years Ago

“Max Hejna, the Ringmaster,” Max greeted letting his hand out. “Brooke,” the girl responded merely. “Alrighty then, let’s start the tour,” Max said as he led the new acrobat around the entire area of acres of land the circus owned. Max was informing Brooke on the regulations and all policies and the chores of it too. “Once in a while, you might be on ticket duty out over there or you might be on snack duty if you are unable to perform,” Max explained as they went into the backstage tent. It was large, and fit all performers where they were able to practice while other preformed on the real stage. “You’ll feel like home here,” Max said smiling warmly at the new recruit. Brooke didn’t pay any attention to what was being explained to her until she heard a loud crash of symbols that made her jump. “Don’t worry bambino, it’s just Dylan practicing,” the tall ring master answered pointing over on the other side of the ring they had just entered. Brooke looked to see a tall young teenager working with the instruments and how he was tuning each one. They were odd shapes but she paid no mind to it and then looked away. “Over there is our Queen of the Spider Web the lovely Joanne!” Max called out as if in performance of the actual circus. Joanne was spinning up high in level in lovely circles as she flew about within the ribbon and then spun to stop to finally hop back down the rope to take a break. “Joanne, bambino come here,” Ma x called before his “daughter” left. The pint sized acrobat turned around recognizing the pet name the ring master gave to everyone. Bambino. He protected everyone like family and was like a father to her and everyone else. She headed over to her boss and new recruit.
“Joanne, meet Brooke a new member of the family,” Max said having the two, face each other and perhaps get to know each other.
“Hi,” Brooke greeted without much interest. “Hello,” Joanne greeted reflecting off the tone and then dazing off into thought. “Yes, little Joanne here, has her head up in the clouds, but she is wonderful little girl, aren’t cha?” Max asked patting Joanne’s back. “I guess,” Joanne responded and then headed off to work. “Come, come. The next show will take place soon and taking in a new recruit now would count for early training. “So what, I just juggle for people to gawk at me?” Brooke asked. “Not exactly,” Max explained as he whistled for the rest of the acrobats. At once, a whole flock of acrobats had come out and then had gotten into places outlining the circle of the ring. “Alright everyone, new recruit. Say hello to your new sister, Brooke,” Max called out as he walked into the middle of the circle facing everyone as he presented Brooke. Everyone greeted back hello and offered warm smiles. “Dylan, you’re up!” Max called. “Got it, Pop!” Dylan responded and then his orchestra of 15 had appeared and then started to play. There were a whole lot of acrobats; it was amazing to see so many in one tent. They all stood next to each other as another group climb on top and stood on top of the shoulders of the two people. Then another group climbed over and then another to make a grand net of a humans. Brooke was shocked to see so much weight on everyone yet they held on. “Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Fooooooooor-maaanda!” Max introduced as he each acrobat pulled out their pins to start juggling. Brooke watched in amazement at the pins traveled up down in great height to reach the people across from them and for them to juggle it back. It all looked complicated to see so many things fly at once. Dylan continued to play the trumpet playing a low tune as the snare drum trotted along with another snare instrument. Interesting music. They juggled high and low, right to left, and straight in front and then caught their pieces. Then the first row on top flipped down and as soon as they landed then second row had flipped in between everyone else, and then the third row and then the fourth row stayed. No one crashed into each other and no one even had contact with another despite the climbing. “What do you say, you up to it?” Max called to Brooke.

11 Years Ago

Brooke simply turned her head away with her nose in the air replying "No." 
Max looked at her in disbelief. 
"Look this is uncomfortable for me, i'll be in the back or something." Brooke replied and left the premises. The music died down as Brooke left the stage and they slowly came down. Brooke wandered the circus, watching out for those who wished to pass by with heavy lifting. She came to the animal cages where the elephants were being washed, lions and tigers jumping through flaming hoops and so on. It wasn't until she saw a large python slithering from place to place. Her eyes widened as she made her way over, coming close. 
"Hey there." Brooke greeted. 
The python looked down, rising its head as if a little drunk or tired. It slithered over and made its way on her shoulders, nudging her cheek like a dog. Brooke giggled and said "What a cute little guy." 
Once the python was situated it rested. 
"i'll call you...Ju-ju." Brooke said.   
_

11 Years Ago

“Don’t feel discouraged Max,” Dylan called from across the ring where he and his orchestra played. “I know. You weren’t exactly the open one either,” Max recalled.
“Nah. Not all recruits will open as easily as Joanne,” Dylan called.
“Practice everyone,” Max called to his acrobats as he headed over to chat with Dylan. “Yes, Joanne was an exception. I’m a little worried though. She never talks and hasn’t said a word of where she comes from,” Max said. “Well, if you don’t mind me saying I think she’s a little devil inside,” Dylan thought. “Devil?” Max asked frowning. “Yes, you never know. She might slip out at night like a black slippery thingy and disappear into the night like a robber,” Dylan said his eyes wide in his tall tale. “Oh shut it, Dylan,” Max said patting his head. “Don’t talk about your little sister like that.” “I can say what I want. I’m a very important man,” Dylan declared. “In your head,” Max countered chuckling. “I have a building and everything. Important,” Dylan pressed on. “Sure, whatever you say little buddy,” Max said walking away. “Keep up the good work,” Max said to the orchestra and Dylan and then went off to fix other things. One new recruit into his growing circus, this is for you Mary Anne what we dreamed of doing. You too Michael, Max thought as he headed outside to set things up for the night and for anymore runaways to get attracted to the circus.

11 Years Ago

Louise walked to what looked like a side entrance and found a man coming out of it. She lowered her hood and asked, "Excuse me?"
"Hm?" The man replied.
"I would like to know if I could be lead to the man in charge of this circus?" 
The man laughed. "That would be me! The name's Max." 
Louise looked at him hard and asked, "Are you in need of a knife thrower?"  

11 Years Ago

Sebastian was close he could see the colorful tents and lights in the darkness. He and leo had booked it and reached it sooner than the boy thought. He still continued to run at full speed gradually slowing down so as to not run anybody over on accident, it had happened before when he was nine and the poor man had to stay at the hospital for two weeks.  As he got even closer he could make out a man talking to someone wearing dark clothes, all of a sudden his vision got blurry and Leo mewled nervously. Sebastian stopped just before the edge of the lights when he noticed that his white t-shirt was now a dark crimson around his stomache area, he continued to look at himself and see multiple lacerations all over him.  He started hyperventilating, he had always hated the sight of blood and seeing so much covering him was enough for him. He collapsed there on the wet grass. Leo jumped off his companion as he fell. He knew what to do he had saved his friend before from similar situations, the cat only hoped this scenario ended better than the others did. So he ran toward the man and, from what he could smell, the girl so as to get their attention.   
_

11 Years Ago

“Are you looking to be in the circus?” Max asked. “Depends,” Louise responded. “A knife thrower. You’d make a fine addition to the family,” Max said gleefully. “Great,” Louise said with a bit of relief. “Come in Bambino, and let me show you around,” Max said leading the new recruit in.

“A knife thrower eh, hmm if you ever need a target the closest bravest person I can think of to help you is Joanne,” Max suggested. “I’ll keep that in mind,” Louise said as she was getting friendly waves from everyone else. “Pretty friendly here,” Louise said a little surprised. “We’re all close like family; however we do have our downfalls with certain recruits,” Max said. They were about to continue walking forward until a small cat had gotten in their way. The cat meowed and clawed at Max’s jeans as if signaling him. “Where’d this little guy come from?” Max asked. He scooped the cat up from the ground into his hands but the cat didn’t want to cease to cuddle at the moment. He wormed his way out and then ran off and then stopped waiting for the two to follow. “Hold on, let me go see what this kitten wants, ehm, DYLAN!” Max called. Dylan turned away from his orchestra and then looked to see Max waving him to come over. “Yes?” the teen asked looking at the two. “Would you please show your new sister around the place, I have to do something right now?” Max asked. “Sure, come on little one, let me show ye around the circus,” Dylan said leading Louise around. Max smiled and then went and followed the kitten.

Max was following the kitten until he heard a few moans. Max stopped and continued forward to find a man bleeding heavily soaking and staining the whites of his shirt. Max panicked. But then held it together. “DYLAN!!!” Max yelled out. He then kneeled down and rolled the boy over onto his back.

“DYLAN!!!” Dylan and Louise turn around and Dylan immediately ran to the call. “I’ll be back,” he said and then dashed off.

“Ugh! Gross!” Dylan whined seeing the open wounds bleed through the shirt. “Help me! Pick up his legs,” Max ordered picking up the torso. “No I think this where I get off,” “You a*s! Pick up the legs!” Max demanded. “Rocks and logs may bite like dogs but words will never hurt me!” Dylan protested. “DYLAN!” “ALRIGHT!! On one…two…three…” Dylan said picking up the male and then racing over to the circus.

Joanne was dazing out and wasn’t noticing the entire scene going on behind her until she heard familiar sounds….the whines of an ambulance. She turned around and looks to see Max racing about, men in white dragging an unconscious body onto a bed. Dylan sitting calmly and a new girl wandering about despite the happenings. Joanne soon lost interest and dozed off.

11 Years Ago

Sebastian woke up, his senses filled with sterile whiteness. He had to blink a few times to get used to the brightness. Once he did he noticed he was in a hospital, 'No, no! This is how the rest of the incidents ended now they'll contact him and everything will get worse. I can't let that happen.'   A man with a kind face came in when he noticed the boy was awake. "Hello my name is Max, Max Hejna, whats yours?" This man seemed kind but so did him.  "My name, I-I can't tell you." If he was going take him back if he knew who he was then he was never going to ever find out.  "Why not son?" Why did this man care so much? "Did someone hurt you?" Sebastian fliched. "Someone did didn't they." It was more of a statement than a question. "Listen I your worried that I'd take you back to them you don't have to, I will never, ever allow a child to get hurt when I can help it." He sounded sincere could he really trust him? He was going to find out.  "I'm not a child I'm fifteen, and what happens if I do give my name?" If Max was going to help him he had to be sure there was no way to connect him back to his past. "Well since you're of legal working age I could let you join my circus if you'd like, but I'd have to have your name." So it was his circus. That was probobly the only place where he could go now, it was his last chance.  "My name is Sebastian Faustus. What kind of job could I have at your circus?" It couldn't be anything dangerous when he saw blood things don't end well.  "Well what kind of things can you do?" What could he do? He wasn't very good at juggling, he wasn't funny so he couldn't be a clown, he didn't like pointy things so no knife throwing, what can he do to benefit the circus? He didn't like it but it seems he has no choice. After all whats the worst that could happen? "I'm very strong." Wow that sounded lame even to him.  "Hmm we do need a strongman, so what do you say?" He stuck out his hand as if to shake his own. "Okay." He grinned weakly as he shook Max's hand.  "Alright! But first since you don't like giving out your name how about a stage name?" A stage name. He knew the perfect one for himself. "Yeah a stage name would be cool. How about Dýnami? It holds sentimental value to me."   "I think it sounds like an excellent name. As soon as your discharged we'll get you out of here and then you can meet the family. Some new members recently came in, so you won't be the only newbie. If you don't mind me asking what does Dýnami mean?"  "It's greek for strength my dad called me that when I was little. So I figured if I was going to be a strongman then I'd have a fitting name."   "Brilliant, now go back to sleep the doctor said that you should be okay to go later today, remarkable really." Yeah it was but Sebastian felt really tired so he closed his eyes slowly as he thought, 'Wait a minute what happened to Leo?' He shot up franticly searching the room, startling Max in the process. "Max have you seen a small cat hanging around here?"   "Oh so he's your cat is he. He's right here." Max reached into his coat and pulled out Leo. "Well trained cat you've got there," as he handed him to Sebastian, "If it weren't for him we'd never had found you."  "Leo's always been there for me and I for him thank you for taking care of him for me."   "No problem, no problem at all! He more like took care of himself actually." That was Leo to a T. After getting Leo and himself re-settled he then drifted off to sleep for real this time, excited for his and Leo's new life.     
_

11 Years Ago

Max stayed at the hospital and was relieved that Sebastian was able to trust him, if he really didn’t want his name released, he would always be known as Dýnami in the circus, such identity would stay between the two of them. It had been awhile since Sebastian had resumed resting; Max went over to the phone and pressed the familiar numbers into the phone, and then let it ring. Hello? A soft voice answered. “Joanne? How’s everything in circus?” Sebastian asked. …Fine. Pops, where are you? Joanne asked. Max had only a few minutes before Joanne lost interest in the conversation he had to be quick and short. “Hospital. I have a new recruit, set up three new dormitories will ya?” Max asked. Sure, dad. Will do. Anything else you need? “No thanks, darling. Just call me if you need anything,” Max said. Who are the new recruits? Joanne asked. “Female acrobat, female knife thrower, and strongman, with a kitten,” Max said. Ok, got it. Hey- Joanne was interrupted. Pop? Is that you? Dylan asked taking the phone. “Dylan, I just told your little sister what to do, three new dormitories, male, and two females,” Max re-explained. Dylan stepped away from the phone covering the mouth piece, “You’re doing the work,” he said and then resumed to the phone. “Alright, that’s it,” Max said into the phone and then heard Sebastian begin to wake. “I’ll be home as soon as I can, but you’ll have to drive everyone home, ya hear?” Max said. Loud and clear like a real loud/clear thingy. Dylan responded. “See you later,” Max said and then hung up. Later, Pops. Dylan said and hung up. Dylan then turned to Joanne who had dazed out many seconds ago. “I’m driving, let’s go,” he said taking Joanne’s hand and then leading her out knowing she wouldn’t follow on her own.

Dylan and Joanne left January, February, and December in charge of the circus, the three triplets would have to watch over everyone while Dylan and Joanne drove off back to their home complex. They parked in front of their homes. It was basically a giant apartment building. An apartment per person cause the circus had the money and Max was the one and construction building. “I guess they’ll have Room 113, 345, and 256,” Dylan said looking at the complex. Joanne was fazed. “Well, I’ll be waiting here, you just have to make sure things are moved around for them,” Dylan said pushing Joanne forward. Joanne snapped out of it and then headed towards the elevator to the Room 113. “The strongman’s room,” Joanne said and then entered. As soon as you entered you were faced with the kitchen. Joanne took out all the appliances from their packaging and had it ready and on display and powered the fridge. She put plates into their cabinets, silverware in their drawers, and bags into the garbage; she would have to go grocery shopping too.  She then moved into the next room the living room and cleaned the place a little, she removed plastic from the furniture, fluffed the pillows, put on the curtains, and turned on the lamps, and she also vacuumed the place and then moved to the bedroom and then moved things aside alongside making a list of supplies that would be needed. She moved the bed over, and then moved out the boxes and put out sheets on the bed to make it warm and fluffy adding money into the drawers for the person to go clothes shopping for a start. She set up the bathroom and then put in the towels, and took out the other toiletries. The shower curtains were put in and the large mirrors were wiped. She then went into the free room and added curtains only; he would have to buy his own supplies after he started to work at the circus. Joanne took her list and then continued to the other rooms where she repeated the same routine with the different colored and designed rooms. She liked how each looked different for any newcomer and then when she finished she headed downstairs towards the basement and then made sure she turned the heat on, water, power, and other utilities so that they were able to actually live in the apartment given.

Dylan was downstairs outside, sitting calmly on the bench in the quad outside of the complex that was neighbors with their homes. “Hello, Dylan!” A woman waved as she walked her dog. Dylan waved back and then continued on with his card tricks no one has ever seen before, amusing himself, until he saw Joanne come out of complex. “About time,” Dylan complained but then Joanne soon stopped and then dazed out. “No wonder, you must have dozed off,” Dylan said pulling Joanne back into the car and then heading off to buy whatever list she had in store.

After shopping, Dylan went and then dropped off supplies for Sebastian’s cat adding personals for it too. He dropped the grocery and put them away for them to eat and then returned to the car, where Joanne had fallen asleep. “We’re not done yet, we have to pick everyone up,” Dylan said shaking her shoulders. Joanne just looked up and didn’t bother to resume with attention and dozed off once again.

Louise was already flinging knives and practicing with a fellow acrobat. “Let’s do it again!” the small acrobat pleaded. “Alright, go!” Louise cued as she started to fling knives at the small little boy. The boy with unruly black uncombed hair started to flip around the knives skillfully. He dove under and aerialed over the knives but then stopped when his shirt got caught. “Ha! Caught you!” Louise confirmed with a smug smile. “GUYS! Time to go home!” Dylan called as he entered the ring. “YAY!” the boy cheered and then tried to race over but was only running in place being stuck by the knife. “Release the boy, Louise,” Dylan ordered. Louise did so, but not because Dylan said so. “Where do I stay?” she asked. “Joanne set the place up for you, here,” Dylan said tossing a key over to her. “To your new apartment, enjoy,” Dylan said.

Joanne found Brooke still with her snake. “Time to go home,” she said in her soft voice. “Home?” Brooke asked frowning as she was playing with Ju-Ju. “I set up an apartment for you, nice and with space, here’s your key,” Joanne said handing it over. “Come on we’re leaving on the big tour buses, you can take him with you,” Joanne said. Brooke held the snake and then followed Joanne to the buses home.

Everyone filed out of the busses from the long ride and then entered their rooms on the elevators, stairs or climbing up the railings or even from the balcony railings. “You’re room 345, follow me your three doors down,” Dylan said to Louise as he led her astray. “And your 256, next to Alicia’s room,” Joanne said as she Brooke as everyone headed to their rooms.

Max was driving Sebastian home, it was already dark and he was sleeping the ride home with Leo close to him. “We’re here, wake up Sebastian,” Max said. Sebastian’s eyes flickered open. “I – I’m going to live here?” Sebastian asked. “Yes, I got a call from Dylan just a few minutes ago you’re room 113, the same floor as Joanne so she’ll have your key,” Max said. The exited the car, Sebastian feeling a little sore from the stitches but managed. “Bambino!” Max called. Joanne turned around and then headed over to give the new recruit his key. “Here you go, follow me, I’ll show you, your room,” the petite sized acrobat said as she entered the building. Max waved goodbye to Sebastian as the two disappeared into their buildings.

11 Years Ago

Sebastian glanced at the girl leading the way nervously. The girl with a dreamy expression just lead him to a room and gave him a key, "Here's you room it's been stocked, but when your run out you have to buy your own." After that she just left Sebastian to himself and Leo.      The blonde boy and his cat went into the room looking around, once finished inspecting his new home, he found cat supplies. "I guess Max even got some things for you Leo." A joyful mewl came from Leo before he jumped upon Sebastian's uninjured shoulder and purred. "Yeah I guess we did make the right choice in trusting Max, didn't we?" Leo simply continued purring making Sebastian chuckle, "Though I wonder will the rest of them like us?" Leo gave him a look that said, "Everything will be fine I promise." Sebastian held the siberian in front of him and looked at him oddly. "You give me very specific looks should I find it strange? Well... I guess that answers that question." Leo had shaken his head at the red eyed boy's question. "Sigh let's go and relax 'kay?" They then the boy and his odd cat went to enjoy their new home.

11 Years Ago

Sebastian sat up from his bed feeling groggy. He groaned as he stretched his arms popping a few joints. "Aah... That was nice, I hadn't slept that good in a long time. How about you Leo? Did you sleep good too?" A sleepy meow was his reply. Sebastian chuckled at the lazy cat. Sebastian got up and decided to get dressed. He put on a clean white tank-top and some light brown cargo shorts. He looked around his room looking for his shoes.  Flashback Sebastian ran out of the house with Leo in his arms, comepletely forgetting to put on shoes. Flashback End "Oh yeah, I didn't take any when I left. Well that's alright, I don't need any!" Determined not to let himself be down about anything, Sebastian the realised something. "I can't see! Leo I can't see!" The cat lifted his head and stared at him, "Meow"  "..." "..." "...My hair is covering my eyes isn't it." "Meow."  Leo saw Sebastian crouching in a corner with a strom cloud over his head. The Siberian cat sweat dropped at his master's sulking. "Sigh, I need something to keep it out of my face while I work, or it could interfere with my brand new job." Sebastian wandered around his room looking for anything to keep his blonde locks from getting in his eyes. He had just about given up when Leo made a mewling noise, "Whatcha got there buddy?" Sebastian went over to the cat and picked him up thinking he just wanted to sit upon his usual perch on Sebastian's head or his shoulder when Sebastian saw it. It was a long black headband, the kind that you tie around your head. "Leo where did you find this?" Looking at the cat in his arms Sebastian saw Leo give him a, "Do you really want to know where this came from?" look. The boy sweat dropped as he put the cat on his bed. "Y'know one of these days I'm gonna find out why your so smart Leo."  Sebastian walked out of his apartment locking the door behind him. He had put on the headband on and found that it had about six inches of tail to flail around in the wind. Going to find Max he began his job for the circus.  

First Page first
Previous Page prev