thread heads : Forum : The Circus acts

Re: The Circus acts

11 Years Ago

"E-erm Leo, you don't happen to know where Max is do ya?" The blonde looked at the black cat. Leo hung his head, exasperated at his comrade. Meowing, he set off in the direction Sebastian assumed Max was at. Leo did have an excellent nose. The strongman simply hummed on his way to find out what he'd do for his job.  

11 Years Ago

(I had this written awhile ago, so I finished it and decided to post it )

“Eh, there you are,” Dylan said with his thick performance accent. “Leesun we’re leaving, and seence you’re dee strongmahn, I suggest you move your muscley armed self, downstairs, second boos, mind you,” Dylan instructed.
“Oh, uhm… okay,” Sebastian answered following Dylan out of the complex and to the buses.  
  Everyone filed out of the buses and quickly emerged to their working stations as they entered the set up tents. Sebastian wandered around and asked other acrobats where Max was but no one seemed to know. Looking around, he followed the route of two acrobats but then found Joanne wandering aimlessly. “Joanne!” he called running over to the aerialist. Joanne turned around with her distal eyes spotting Sebastian as she responded with a, “Yeah?” “Have you seen Max? I’m not sure what to do here,” he explained as Leo sat upon his shoulder, after climbing up to the spot. “We’re running the program right now, but first let’s see how much you can lift, so we know how long your piece will be, come with me,” Joanne said as the towering strongman followed the petite sized acrobat.

“First warm yourself up, give me 30 pushups,” Joanne ordered. Sebastian went to the ground and then eventually was warmed up entirely after a few more reps. “Lift these,” Joanne said before she began to space out again. Sebastian followed. “Okay, carry me,” she instructed. Sebastian did with ease. “These,” Joanne ordered. They kept at it for a while and continued and finally Sebastian had to stop when nothing was found. With worried eyes, Sebastian looked up at Joanne not knowing what they would do. “We have our act,” Joanne said. Sebastian looked at Leo as they exchanged confused looks but had confidence in the aerialist. 

Myth Zyeane info

10 Years Ago

((I hope I can still join in on this thread if no one minds/has forgotten about it. It took me too long to figure out my character for this. P.s. This is PokemonFan#1’s second WC account)) Name: Myth Zyeane ............ Stage name: Shadow Mage ................... Age: 15 ............... Height: 5’4” ................ Gender: Female ................ Appearance: Long straight jet black hair with an emo side bang over her left eye, mysterious golden eyes, pink healthy lips which are heart shaped, and light porcelain skin. She wears a single black fingerless glove on her right hand to hide a strange marking she’s had since birth (she never takes it off unless taking a shower), a dark gray hoodie over a dark purple long sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. Her expressions are emotionless, confusion, or scowling without thinking of it .......................... Talent[s]: Control shadows and cast fire, water/ice, and wind (air) spells. She’s a beginner when learning a few card tricks so she can seem “normal” ...................... Job: Magician  .................... Reason: Myth is a living and breathing Mage. She developed her “talents” after a year her parents abandoned and disowned her without reasons at the age of eleven. ................. Personality: Shy, is used to being left alone, rude sometimes, likes to listen to her music on her iPod Touch, listens to screamo for when she wants to be left alone or is sad, and classical when she feels happy. Only on very rare occasions she will smile. She is claustrophobic in compact areas or when she feels overly stressed.

10 Years Ago

((I hope I got your character’s right, Angel, and I hope that it was okay brining Max in, Jamillet ;~;))      After exchanging looks with his master, Leo’s ears perked up.      “Something up Leo?” Sebastian asked.      Leo jumped off his master’s shoulder and dashed behind the benches set up for the upcoming show. Sebastian followed his pet and had a surprised look on his face. There was a figure in a hoodie, cuddled up and appeared to be listening to loud music.      “U-uhm…hello?” Sebastian slowly walked towards the sleeping figure. Leo pawed at their face.      “Mmm…!” The figure mumbled with a little bit of surprise, slowly stirring awake. Black locks covered the person’s eyes until moving them to one side to reveal golden eyes.      “Meow!” Leo kindly greeted the stranger.      “Leo, come here.” Sebastian ordered and Leo followed.      “Oh…I didn’t know anyone…lived here…” The girl said, stopping her music from playing and putting her iPod Touch at 5% away into her dark blue jeans. She stood up but hit her head in the process. “Ouch…” She groaned.      “A-are you okay?” The boy asked.      “Mmm…Yeah…” She replied slowly, rubbing her head.      This girl seemed to be pretty harmless, Sebastian observed. Leo seemed to have taken an interest in her too. Maybe she’s from the circus? But wait, she didn’t know anyone was here so she couldn’t be.      A fugitive?      The girl carefully got up again and dusted herself off from the dirt that was attached to her clothes. She looked at the boy with an emotionless stare.      “Sorry I intruded.” She apologized. She made her way out of the stands so she could leave peacefully, but then Max came in and she bumped into him.

next Next Page
last Last Page