welcome to the dark side we have cookies !!!! : Forum : Any artists in the house?!

[reply] [quote]

Any artists in the house?!

10 Years Ago

Hey whats up you guys. Its Brian and I'm here today to ask for your help! :)
I am in the process of creating my series (The New Reapers Saga) and because of this I am asking any artists who would like to help me by drawing my main 9 characters (the New Reapers) I am a terrible drawer and  i would much rather have the skills of a real artist to take on this task. So if you want to help me please message me if your interested or have any questions. But for a quick info here is what I'm asking just to get a good image for the artists.
- I would like the characters in an anime style (kinda like a final fantasy style)
- If you do wanna attempt to do the job, I will be providing a thorough description of characters to help avoid confusion.
- I will send you my email if you are going to 100% without a doubt accept this task
- any more questions please let ask me in my message below thanks so much and i hope you will help me soon :)Hey whats up you guys. Its Brian and I'm here today to ask for your help! :)
I am in the process of creating my series (The New Reapers Saga) and because of this I am asking any artists who would like to help me by drawing my main 9 characters (the New Reapers) I am a terrible drawer and  i would much rather have the skills of a real artist to take on this task. So if you want to help me please message me if your interested or have any questions. But for a quick info here is what I'm asking just to get a good image for the artists.
- I would like the characters in an anime style (kinda like a final fantasy style)
- If you do wanna attempt to do the job, I will be providing a thorough description of characters to help avoid confusion.
- I will send you my email if you are going to 100% without a doubt accept this task
- any more questions please let ask me in my message below thanks so much and i hope you will help me soon :)