~Our Fantasy World~ : Forum : Contest Preperation :)

Contest Preperation :)

12 Years Ago

Hey, guys once the group gets larger, I'm definitely going to create a contest in which the contest winner will get to be featured in the group and have requested pieces reviewed. I'm still thinking for any more possible prizes such as fan art if I have the time (I still need to complete some other fan-art) and I would list money as a prize but I have absolutely no idea on how I could being only a midget thirteen year old.
So whip out your lappys and desktops in advance and any suggestions on what the requirements should be and how challenging it should be? Also welcome to the group ^_^
Also with touching up the group site..I'll try making a full blown website if I can (and if there's enough) and find more things to make this whole group more....glamorous? (Oh no, Chrissy! Lol Stuey..) Anyway feel free to post any writing of yours; I will try reviewing some of it in my spare time (exams are coming in full force I hate the NJASK) and feel free to start new threads, words games, or anything of the sort :)

Re: Contest Preperation :)

12 Years Ago

holy crap if u made that fan art at the bottom im gonna come after u

12 Years Ago

Lol wish I could make mine's sharper like that. But I can only take pics of mine and upload them, :// For some reason my printer won't scan it -bangs head on compputer- Also if I had one of those device thingies thatt I could draw on it would help a whole lot >_< Except my parents think it's a waste of money >_>
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imagination-mage
holy crap if u made that fan art at the bottom im gonna come after u

agreed *sharpens knife* oh wait you didnt? yeah me neither my art doesn't ever come out as i wish they would, -_-

12 Years Ago

Have a pikachu eating the apple.