Nightfall Chptr 2

Nightfall Chptr 2

A Chapter by +MourningDove+
"

They always run

"

 

They always run.

Even with her ignorance of what I am, did she really think she could outrun me?

Did she really think I would give up?

Did she think shed get away?

 

I dont know what she thought, but she ran fast, her blood being filled with adreneline, I could smell it, potent with fear. She knew she was in threat of dying, but they way she thought it would happen is way different than how it would happen. I gave her a five second head start. It was generous, but I was feeling gracious, so what the hell.

 

4...4 and a half.. 4 and 3 quarters..

 

I was running and made it to her in a split second, and she whirled around dumbfounded and frightened.

"Please dont hurt me Im pregnant!!!"

I dont normally listen to pleas, and I wasnt going to even if she was, but this intrigued me. I cocked my head to the side, listening. I listened past her beating heart, listening for something more, an echo, a pulsating flicker... Yet nothing.

"Dont lie to me darling," I was behind the woman with my arms around her in a second as I whispered this in her ear. She jumped and tried to move but I was already holding her in place.

"Why are you doing this to me?!?" She screamed, hot tears running down her face, leaving a faint scent of salt. I sat and pondered for a moment until saying

"Because Im hungry, we all have to eat sometime," as I bit into her neck like butter.



© 2011 +MourningDove+


Author's Note

+MourningDove+
Just.. i dont know.. Just writing, critique me as you wish

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on November 10, 2011
Last Updated on November 10, 2011


Author

+MourningDove+
+MourningDove+

Alexandria, NH



About
Why hello stranger If your reading this, you must be lost. This is just a hobby, but I like feedback, shoot me a msg. Anyways, heres a little about me: Im wear black and like solitude, earning the .. more..

Writing