Beauty

Beauty

A Poem by Rachael


Splendor beyond thought.
Words wouldn't dare to concur.
Uttering what can not be spoken,
Nor obtaining what can not be.
Beyond the senseless senses,

Surely hidden behind the beneath.
Sofly emanating ones true worth,
Chosen and indebted to one another long before birth.
The hands of a man who's duty was to unearth what was decided.
In all reality no persons intellectuality can anylyze the pricelessness of another.

What we have we have no choice upon,
That is our beauty...

© 2013 Rachael


Author's Note

Rachael
I fell in love with this poem, I think everyone should feel beautiful. Wether others agree or not, no matter what beauty defines all. When we look in the mirror we should focus on the things we like about one and other, not the "imperfections".

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with you. I think nowadays that's a very hard thing to practice for so many of us. It's nice to be reminded. Thank you for sharing. You expressed yourself beautifully.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's our imperfections that give us individuality, for otherwise we'd all be bronze statues of the same ideal, and that would get boring over time. In the course of evolution, an imperfection often becomes a survival trait that's then passed on to the entire species. The human mind learns to sense necessity as beauty. Our sense of beauty is a survival trait that learns to sense other survival traits as beautiful so they may be retained. We would not exist, but for our guiding sense of beauty.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2013
Last Updated on May 21, 2013
Tags: Beauty, Worth, You, Us, All

Author

Rachael
Rachael

Somewhere, CO



Writing
Unknown Unknown

A Book by Rachael