March 3rd, 2011

March 3rd, 2011

A Chapter by ~ Czarina Iris ~

  Sighing happily, I snuggled up closer to the man on the couch beside me. Gently, almost as if he was scared to break me, he wrapped his arms tightly around me, kissing the top of my head in the process. I felt peaceful, safe, loved and so much more lying there in his arms.

  I felt him shift underneath me, lying down across the couch, pulling me carefully onto his chest. I lay my head down and listened. It didn't take long to find the steady beating of his heart beneath me and, as I placed my hands over his chest, it, ever so slightly, accelerated.

  He kissed the top of my head again, whispering in my ear a soft "I love you."

  "I love you too" I replied in a hushed voice.

  Gently, he trailed his fingers along my spine, sending chills running through my body. I looked up at him and met his loving gaze. "Be mine?" He whispered softly in my ear.

  "I already am."

  I kissed him softly, deeply, passionately.

  "Forever?" He asked as he pulled back to draw a breath.

  "Forever..."

 

  Then I woke up...



© 2011 ~ Czarina Iris ~


Author's Note

~ Czarina Iris ~
I really don't have anything to say for this one so... yeah...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on March 6, 2011
Last Updated on March 6, 2011


Author

~ Czarina Iris ~
~ Czarina Iris ~

Where the sea meets the sky, Canada



About
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments, love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixèd mark Tha.. more..

Writing