Wolf

Wolf

A Story by Jules
"

Random writing, werewolf

"
I stepped outside bare footed, the grass hitting the tip of my feet. My foot rested onto the cold dew, like a million tears on the grass. I set my palm on the dirt. My back with scars, my soul worn. My hair draped over my face from the rain. My lips quivered. My bare body shivering. The change that was coming, i did not want. I wanted to be me. Not the monster i was about to become. My bone's were cracking all through out my body. My fingers hurt, my teeth sharpened. I heard the howls beckoning at me. The crack of leaves from the paws coming near, the fur coated horrors; what i was to become. Their teeth shown a brilliant white and their gums an awful black. I screamed at them to stay away from me, to leave me here alone. They did not listen; they seemed to smile. The gray clouds formed around me like a swarm of gray geese. Mocking me, screaming at me. The clouds formed all around me covering every inch of my skin. My muffled cries no one heard.

© 2010 Jules


Author's Note

Jules
Please be nice :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is a good start, and an interesting premise to a short story. I feel it should be longer though, the reader is left wondering what happens next. Keep it up though, I'd love to read more if you do decide to add to it.

Also, you don't have to take this advice but the line The gray clouds formed around me like a swarm of gray geese is beautiful, but the second "gray" is a tad unnecessary.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
1 Review
Added on October 18, 2010
Last Updated on October 19, 2010
Tags: Window, dew, tears, rain, love, miss you, i love you

Author

Jules
Jules

About
"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet." -Plato "In love the paradox oc.. more..

Writing
Oh me.. Oh my, Oh me.. Oh my,

A Poem by Jules


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jules


Bella Drake Bella Drake

A Book by Jules





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5