Time Machine

Time Machine

A Story by Momo

               In 2013, there was a rich scientist called Max. He had a laboratory to help him invent a time machine.

               One day, Max had a stomachache. He quickly rushed to the very luxurious toilet in his laboratory. Although he was feeling very awful, he still kept thinking one question, “How to make a time machine?!” Suddenly……

               The toilet seat took him to another room. Max walked though doors and, then he went to a room without any lights. He turned on the lights. He saw the time machine that he dreamed of.

               He briskly jumped into the machine, and entered the date: 8th December, 2020 on the electronic calendar. The machine speedily fell into the black time tunnel, it was too dark that he couldn’t saw his fingers, he was scared. When it arrived, Max quickly got off the machine and asked somebody”Where am I? What’s the date today?” People answered “You are in Hong Kong; today is 8th December, 2020!” Max was shocked, the time machine worked…

He went back to home, and he saw his parents were celebrating his birthday at the future, but this time was birthday party. He was happy to saw that. He scared his parents knew he was from the past, he rapidly use time machine back home…

© 2013 Momo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What did Max do when he came back home?I'm looking forward to see it!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Added on February 28, 2013
Last Updated on February 28, 2013

Author

Momo
Momo

Writing
Adam @home Adam @home

A Story by Momo


Sheep story Sheep story

A Story by Momo