Un-finish-able

Un-finish-able

A Story by CC
"

An unfinished piece that I'm am lost on how to complete. I do not own the lyrics to the song, they belong to LeAnn Rhimes' "But I Do Love You".

"

“…I don’t like to be alone in the night. And I don’t like to hear I’m wrong when I’m right. And I don’t like to have the rain on my shoes. But I do love you…”

 

 

            The melancholy lyrics pounded throughout Lauren’s gold-plated bathroom, the vibrations making ripples in her scolding bathwater. She had tossed her long caramel hair over the side of the bathtub. The ends skimmed the marble floors, swaying with each sob her body heaved out. She could no longer tell the difference between her tears and the lavender fragranced water. She had learned to love herself over the years, but she knew she could never do as good of a job as he did.

© 2010 CC


Author's Note

CC
PLEASE give me ideas on how to finish it. Honestly, I dont even know what it was supposed to be about when I started it. I was just listening to that song and an image popped in my head, so I wrote it out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on November 21, 2010
Last Updated on November 21, 2010

Author

CC
CC

OR



About
My love of reading progressed into a love of writing at a very young age, about 7. I'm just a "word person", I suck with numbers. Chao! more..

Writing
Scar Scar

A Poem by CC


Dreamland Dreamland

A Poem by CC


The Masked Dancer The Masked Dancer

A Story by CC