Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E

There are always at least two sides of the same stories. Both begin and end the same, but the middle is always riddle with mystery. Have you ever read a book, then wondered what happened from the other persons point of view? The thing about stories, history anything, is you never get the whole story, and no one believes the same two either.

 

Have you ever wondered how easily a story and be twisted and pulled tell the innocent is no longer innocent and now guilty, when the hero is said to be the villain. The only problem with these stories is simple. They are hard to tell and told so much they become legend.

 

What is supper man, spider man, any other supper hero was really the villain, but you were told only one story. What would you think then of your once favorite heroes? Would your feelings for them change when you find that they don’t save, they steal and they murder? Mine would.

 

It starts in the old gray town, a statue standing there as the civilians don’t even look up at it, because most don’t care about its history anymore. The very memory of those killed don’t matter, but to a few, to a slight few it hasn’t faded away.

 

The old gray eyes look up at the gray statue, it seemed so peaceful as it blended with the light wind’s cold air and the gray rain clouds that oddly have not presented them with rain. The man took a deep breath, smelling the sweet flowers that surrounded that statue.

 

Her face of innocence and wander, gazing up at the sky. Her right hand raised above her head. Her index finger stands alone to point at the beautiful sky of heaven. Though her right hand low. Her palm facing away from her, her fingers pointed down at the ground. On her left side is an angel wing, the right one broke off to stand for sin.

 

It is a large topic that will never be sang again. Was this child pure sin or was she the child of god?

 

It matters who you ask…

 

((this is actually more of a short story that I made into a book… since there is more then one part…))



© 2010 Ashley.M.E


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

I think this is going to be a good book since this is very well written in my opinion. Well can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


it sounds very good sorry i haven't been on much hope u like my new poems miss Ashley.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hm...it's difficult to grasp exactly what kind of story I'm in for. That's a double-edged sword, because it's hard to tell what I'm about to get involved in - but I think the beginning chapter does have potential to draw readers in. I found myself wondering exactly what was being portrayed.

The writing's...a little bit confusing, but the mysterious element that you put in makes it forgivable. I'll definitely keep this on my watchlist.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


You have a way of drawing the reader in. I am not sure whether it is natural or thought out. I think you have potential as a writer of mysteries.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


I really like the way that the first paragraph takes the concept of time and twists it about itself. The reader is left with a distinct feeling of uncertainty and the concept of it now being a 'ledge' makes as good sense as anything else.

There's a religeous quality to the second paragraph from the stance of the woman to the mention of 'heaven' and an 'angel'. I'm reminded a little of a stained glass window in an old church, there is lots of symbolism in everything there and your writing suggests that there's an equal amount that is not being said, certainly not yet in the story!

You end the piece with a nice teaser for the reader. "Always leave them wanting more", and that's exactly what you've done.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


good beginning i loved it and i look forward to reading more of your work

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


Refreshing beginning to a potential story, so far. I'm sorry for forgetting, but I noticed spelling slights on this prologue and on another poem of yours that I had reviewed. Instead of wander, you probably meant wonder. Otherwise, it will imply that the protagonist is wandering, but with innocence, it's abit confusing to mix.
That was just something I noticed, which was a minor slight to your otherwise great prologue.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


so far so good.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


It seems very interesting

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


Mysterious image of a girl become angel, seemingly a child of good and evil, I wonder what the story is behing this image. I hope you write more of this story.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

821 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2010
Last Updated on November 15, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Ashley.M.E
Ashley.M.E

OH



Writing
A shell A shell

A Poem by Ashley.M.E


Page One Page One

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E


Page Two Page Two

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Drake Drake

A Poem by Tate Morgan


Madness Madness

A Story by A.Lee