Sex... addiction

Sex... addiction

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E
"

To everyone who thinks sex is a game or something they need

"

I’m done, I look around and all I see are stupid people… no offence. Try to go to school with people who all they care about is sex, partying and drugs… All I want is someone to love. You know how are that is to find when everyone around me is sexually active, and proud of it… I have nothing against sex, It’s a good thing… in any way. I’m not saying I’m against sex… Don’t Get Me Wrong.

 

It’s just… when you love someone love, isn’t a word for sex. When you truly care about someone… sex shouldn’t be the only way you show it… Sex is something you should only do with someone you truly care about. Not a w***e on the side of the road. People think that need sex to feel good about themselves… I myself wouldn’t exactly know, because I am trying to wait tell I meet someone special and of the right age, like it should be.

 

We don’t need 9-10 year olds pregnant… at that age and having a child could actually kill a young girl. They are not fit to have a child and definitely not take care of one. There was a video on you tube of a young girl who said her baby was a “I have a new toy to play with…”

 

No matter if your underage or above there is one thing that I think we should all know… outside of STDS and other things you can get… That sex is a bound between two people, like marriage. There is only one, or should be. You should never rush into anything… Sex is like candy you eat one piece and you want more… When you eat to much candy you become fat…. You hate you body. When you have to much sex with to many people, you will also hate you body.

 

Just like food sex can be addictive. When you eat all the candy there is nothing left. When you sleep around… you will end up alone. Get more candy… get more men/woman… you can kill yourself. Overweight… deities… clogged arteries‘… Sex… STDS

 

Even though this had been said many times… I wanted to say something to, I am a sixteen year old female in high school, I’m not ugly and I could date anyone and probably have sex with anyone if I wanted too… No I’m not dating anyone (I’m not really looking). I just am tired of people online and in real life thinking a relationship revolves around sex… it’s like saying that if someone will not sleep with you every night you will dump them… that isn’t love… it’s addiction, and you are not addicted to that or any person. You addicted to you’re the feeling you get, which will never be love.



© 2010 Ashley.M.E


Author's Note

Ashley.M.E

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!



My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ashley, I just had to jump in here and sound
off, because you have written such a timely
article.
Someone mentioned typos or mistakes. The truth
is, your message comes accross loud and clear.

Some , if not all of the best writers in Cafe have
sounded off on your article. This in itself is amazing.
Your story is good and sound, it is as good today as
it was 100 years ago. Your message will not be lost.

You have attempted to prevent heartache and pain.
You have prevented untold unwanted pregnancies
with your writing and you have caused many of we
older people to stop and consider that your views
are as important to us as they are to kids.

Congratulation on a well written story, but most
importantly for a lesson that hopefully will prevent
much frivolous behavior and future grief.

----- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 13 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You seem at home on the soap box....nice thoughts, nice job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's refreshing to see such a journey of self discovery. Nice job. I think you should continue to discover yourself because opening your body and complete life to another person will do nothing but destroy any sense of self you have earned through this deep thought. You sound as if you have a very supportive family.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

WOW!! this is just Awesome! And there so many facts on there and um well yeah so much sad truth. You written a very good story. Young girl having kids and teenagers that shouldn't be raising kids are. I'd only wish they see what they are really doing. Great story girl.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This was a great story. The meaning, and what you represented was fantastic. The fact that there was so many grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes irritated me, but I'm also a perfectionist. You might (just to make you point even stronger!) want to go through and fix the amazing amount of mistakes there are. Maybe you wrote this when you were tired, maybe you wrote this while the tv or radio was playing, I don't know. Still, you might want to edit this.
Amazing topic, and I'm shocked that there haven't been more reviews on this. I'm a 15 year old girl in highschool also, so this is something I can relate to. Thank you for giving me something to contemplate.
-S.S.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Two thumbs up! Bravo for posting a power piece like this. You're analogies were good and they certainly helped bring the point across. They should post this beside every door in every highschool. I hope many people read this, for it's got alot of value.

Kudos!
Wolfie

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2208 Views
35 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 20, 2010
Last Updated on December 20, 2010


Author

Ashley.M.E
Ashley.M.E

OH



Writing
A shell A shell

A Poem by Ashley.M.E


Page One Page One

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E


Page Two Page Two

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The First Time The First Time

A Chapter by ashley


Muse Muse

A Poem by Robin