CA the devil part 4

CA the devil part 4

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E

Baib Tacaha to most of the people was a happy child, her sadness only showing in the eyes, which no one dared look at the black coal like things that hung in the middle of her whiten eyes. She was a monster, cursed to look like a young innocent girl. No one would allow themselves to let her looks fool them. Many of the children said Baib spent most of her time a lone. Resented by everyone she found comfort deep in the forest.

 

Some of the children said they followed her before. They would see her with knives. Stabbing at trees and talking to herself. Her favorite words. “Id wibsah id wublada did.” The children said she talked a lot in that language when a lone. When asked she said, she just picked it up.

 

In their views this made her evil, but in mine it just made her what she was. A child of a witch. The odd witch language was like breathing to the witches, the all had the gift to read it and understand it, before actually learning how to read and writer the known language of the time. If they couldn’t learn the language on their own, they didn’t have enough power to be considered witches.

 

Baib was a strong witch in the sense of what it was. It was true that witches usually only care for themselves, have no heart for those different. Though witches have done things to help this village in any others in the past. Those witches, never killed, because they done nothing wrong then the witch craft that gave us different medicines and even healed those who should have died.

 

When she was a baby they would find strange things. All the things on shelves would fall to the ground with her cry, though she rarely did cry. When she was a sleep her crib would rock itself. Most likely her doing to keep herself calm and she loved the nothingness of it. To most people those would be unique things, she never killed anyone or attacked anyone, but in many people’s eyes she was a monster.

 

The children would blame her for everything, in most eyes she was easy to blame. Baib was always there, alone. Many say they would see her with buckets of dirt and then no sooner the halls would be filled. The halls would be flooded when they seen her with water and every time they seen her with herbs or seeds she would be cooking, poisoning the food.

 

There was only one time she attacked a boy, the only one that was proven anyway. They many said she was the bully no one done anything to her. It was in the lunch room, she was the only one serving. It was a punishment for a messy hall way she was supposed to clean. She wasn’t allowed to eat that day and being stuck in charge of the food should have been a great punishment. Baib didn’t seem to mind. Her eyes said to have been squinted in disgust at the others as she filled their bowls with the green colors soup, most of witch was grass and water.

 

One of the boys stopped in front of her. Abrade, the pale skinned boy with cat eyes of a flowing yellow. His hair black as coal. She had saved him a day ago, or so that was what she said. He told Mr. Hiple that Baib was attacking the boys, not the other way around. Abrade got his food like any other the others and glared at her as he stood there.

 

“Hello, B***h, I know who you are and what you are. A filthy witch like your mother. She cared nothing of you, just look at your name,” He smirked.

 

Baib didn’t look up at him. The whole room got quiet as an odd presented filled the room. Everyone’s hair stood on edge in the cold chill filled the room a long with a heavy black feeling. “Say something. Monster,” Abrade stood there and waited, but Baib didn’t move. “Are you hungry?” He lifted the bowl of slop and threw it at her. Baib still didn’t move as was hard bowl hit her in the head and the green slop ran through her hair.

 

She wear the bowl like a hat and found herself raising her head at Abrade. “Bro,” She muttered. The boy simply smirked.

 

Baib couldn’t handle it her eyes seemed to glow in a blackened light. She jumped over the stove attacking Abrade. She kept chanting the same thing as she hit him repeatedly. “Wib wib wib, Barod”

 

I had talked to many of the children and they told me. Abrade and Baib were actually close, closer to her then anyone ever would try to get. Abrade was about the same age and being that they never knew their parents, unlike many of the others who’s parents died of something. They shared the bond of loneliness. The children didn’t hang out much, but their were times where Baib referred to Abrade as bro, the only person she connected to as family.

 

It was quite common for the orphans to think of themselves as family, calling someone brother or sister was common, but Baib only referred to Abrade as bro. No one called each other by half the name, saying bro or sis, was like saying half brother or half sister, since you didn’t’ want to refer to the whole word.

 

Abrade never said the word back, he never called her sister and he never called her Baib. She was always, B***h or monster.

 

The child didn’t care though, she didn’t care when he said it. That all snapped when he said it that day. Many would say if Baib wasn’t even before, she snapped that day.

 

That night, everyone’s impression of Baib would end. Many could hear her chanting in her room. Most believe she was saying a spell. Her voice seemed so demonic that night. “Gidva med satrebmagatah af ca adnatahra dadya. Wabsah adwaya taheb tarublasa obfa taheb dadya. Id wabnata af did. Ba ibna udra parabsa. Id lidva. Id lodva nob labnagara. mid lidfa ibsa obvara. Mid lidva ba dobna.”

 

The talk was Baib was muttering something with the young boys name who died in it earlier. She wanted to get Abrade back and the best way to do that, was kill his best friend. Some say they heard her that night humming down the halls. She opened the boy’s room. A room that this boy and Abrade shared. They could hear the boy yelling what are you doing, let me go. A soft shh was heard from the room next to his. Then more whispering. The boy followed Baib to a unused room. Where she had him a lone. She stabbed him multiple times. Then when he was already dead, she cut his head off. This was proven, that he was stabbed multiple times.

 

Everyone did fine Baib there. Holding the head of the boy. She was crying and then the fatal scene. Where Mrs. Hiple dragged her to the station. No one knew how she got out, but a simple spell could unlock the cell door. “ubnalaobca” A spell that Baib actually knew, since she was locked in her room every night, and always got out without anyone wandering how.

 

She ran to the orphanage told those she wanted to live to leave and set the place on fire. Though if she set it on fire why would she be inside. Why would she stab half the people in the building, even do things, demonic that couldn’t be blamed and still be inside was something they wouldn’t understand. When they found her she was staring down at one person Abrade, the suppose cause of her hatred.

 

The boy lived and Baib gave in defeat as she practically jumped off the box that kept her from hanging, her final words. “He will kill you all, for the devil is male. Heb wibla kibla ud abla,ah taheb debvibla ibsa madla.” She even laughed as she turned away from the crowd and jumped backwards off the back. “fared” was the last thing she said. “Fared…”



© 2010 Ashley.M.E


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please develop your dialogue more, internal and external, it will help draw your readers into the story and is at least as important as your exposition, action, and description. You can actually bring exposition and some description out in dialogue if it helps, whether its internal(best for description) or external dialogue(best for narration). You are doing better at giving more authenticating details in this chapter, though I can't comment on the accuracy of those details. Just be sure they are at least consistent throughout the world you are trying to build.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
Omg!! I was right!! Her and Abrade are bro & sis, aren't they?!?! I guessed it in the chapter before, but i wasn't sure. OMFG!! This stuff is awesome!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Holy... TWINS RIGHT!!! oh and this is good

Posted 13 Years Ago


great job keep on writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow ... I must say, awesome. Is this a true story ? The plot is just too good. Can you plz clarify the end again to me. (I am such a dumbo, I couldn't get it)

I can understand why the form of writing goes haywire some of the times. But, I think you have got an amazing talent of creating stories (assuming this isn't based on something that has already happened or thought to have happened)

This can be a great novel, if the description is taken care of and every detail is furnished. Will you give me a chance to take a try with the same plot, only my words ?

Great going Ashley. Keep writing. Expecting to hear from you.

Posted 13 Years Ago


enjoyed reading the whoe story.. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very good chapter. I like the description and detail in your words. I like the kids. A well written story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was great Ash! I like the view point of Baib in this one, even though it reveals more of her blood letting actions to be known. It also shows a softer side of her, a more emotional side of her that is. It's coming along great!

Wolfie

ps. When one is by oneself, they are "alone" not "a lone" :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


love it great job

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is going really well, it's pulled me into the story. But is this the end? Is this the end of Baib? I have to know!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

556 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2010
Last Updated on June 26, 2010


Author

Ashley.M.E
Ashley.M.E

OH



Writing
A shell A shell

A Poem by Ashley.M.E


Page One Page One

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E


Page Two Page Two

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..