Storm

Storm

A Poem by Liam Richardson
"

Prose poem depicting mother nature at her best.

"

Rain, heavy, light, hard, soft, pouring it fell on a bitterly cold night in London. The wind, was wild, and brisk, cold and still somewhat peaceful. Like a bee was to honey, the wind was to the rain. One could not be without the other, a storm, of great proportion, tree's shaking in the wind, moving, stirring as if they were almost communicating. Shadows leaping across the fields, darkness shifting, moving and throwing shapes which fool the eye of a man as he passes. The storm chaotic, was still in order, everything, anything it did had purpose, meaning and soulfulness. Like a song to a songwriter, was the storm to the night and the chaos that it bought. The trees fell, crashing and shaking as they plummeted to the ground which would doom them. The wind, still relentless, still chaotic showed no mercy. For nature would do as it pleased.

© 2014 Liam Richardson


Author's Note

Liam Richardson
Please leave any constructive feedback, it all helps. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on June 17, 2014
Last Updated on June 17, 2014
Tags: storm, prose poetry, nature

Author

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

London, South East, United Kingdom



About
Born in Kent in 1994 and now living in London (via Devon on the way). Love to read and love to write, only started writing seriously and hoping to go further. more..

Writing