Beautiful encounter

Beautiful encounter

A Story by Lord R.A.P
"

An interesting encounter

"
At the bar all alone, already on my fifth drink. Sunk in deep thoughts, then i heard the chair on my left squeak as if it was being pulled back. I turned my head and there she was, beauty itself, an angel with the most beautiful skin. Her hair was long and jet black. She had the sweetest smell my nostrils have ever encountered. In an amazing red dress, red heels and red lipstick, she was without a doubt the most noticeable woman that night. Maybe it was her beauty, or perhaps the red she had on was so vivid, well, whatever it was, she intrigued me, i wanted to know her, hear her voice.

I said
"Having a good time beautiful?"
She replied
"I sure am, just hoping it won't be ruined"

I smiled and paused for  three seconds. The sound of her voice in my ears was very seductive and sensual. 
Before i got to add anything she proceeded.

"It seems like you already had enough to drink. You're not driving are you?"

"Not really. No i'm taking a cab. What brings you here by the way? I have never seen you before, i come here pretty often."

"Me and my husband had an argument. I left the house looking to get some drinks and relax."

"Oh, you're married! Where's your ring?"

"In my purse, i know you might be wondering why. Well, let's just say i'm stressed and i want to be relieved."

At that moment i was thinking, is she looking to have an affair? Or what exactly does she have in mind? I honestly want her, at least for tonight, but she's married.

She said
"You think too much. What's the matter?"

"You are a beautiful woman and it would be wrong for a guy like me not to feel the way i currently do"

"And what way is that?"

"You said you want to be relieved of all the stress, i believe i can help"

"What's on your mind...................?

"Chris!"

"Yes Chris, tell me, what are you thinking?

"What do you say we migrate to somewhere more peaceful and quiet?"

"Where would that be?"

"Somewhere like my house, my room?"

"Chris, you are drunk, and a stranger to me. Yes i want to relieve the stress, have some drinks but i do not want to end up in nobody's house, especially if i'm meeting you for the first time at the bar. If you happen to see me again, please try another approach. Have a good night sweetheart. Get home in one piece."

That was disappointing yet so exciting, i loved everything about her that night. Hopefully i do see her again, who knows?

© 2013 Lord R.A.P


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on February 8, 2013
Last Updated on February 8, 2013

Author

Lord R.A.P
Lord R.A.P

Jamaica, NY



About
The root, the very first example, that first step taken with the destination miles away. I am he who creates life through the harmony of the letters of the alphabet. My literature reflects the deepes.. more..

Writing
My woman My woman

A Poem by Lord R.A.P


What if? What if?

A Poem by Lord R.A.P