My woman

My woman

A Poem by Lord R.A.P
"

All about her

"
She felt unappreciated, so i showed her that every little detail about her count. She just wanted somebody to talk to, so i listened to her beautiful voice as she spoke her mind. She wanted to be noticed for being herself, so i gave her all my attention as she blooms daily like red roses in the sunlight. She wanted to smile, so i made her bright smile appear. She looked a bit sad, with no signs of life in her, so i made her burst in laughter in her splendid demeanor. She wanted love and affection, so i gave her more love than i thought i had in me, then i spoiled her with sweet caresses and kisses filled with passion. She wanted somebody to care about her, so i made the most unusual, impossible and risky sacrifices for her. Despite knowing that she's a beauty, she wanted to hear it, so i showed her how jealous other women get when they see the tenderness in the way i look at her. She wanted a man, so i made her my woman.

© 2013 Lord R.A.P


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on September 30, 2013
Last Updated on September 30, 2013

Author

Lord R.A.P
Lord R.A.P

Jamaica, NY



About
The root, the very first example, that first step taken with the destination miles away. I am he who creates life through the harmony of the letters of the alphabet. My literature reflects the deepes.. more..

Writing
What if? What if?

A Poem by Lord R.A.P