Crying Life

Crying Life

A Story by denisepauline

She tried to stop it, the rampaging force of the tears she knew would be coming. In vain, she did not succeed. There's always something about crying that left people empty in the mind but filled at the heart. And at the moment, when all she could summon was pity for her self, she was, nevertheless, filled with a sudden comforting ache that this, at least, would not happen again. There can never a pain like losing someone and with him, all of the possibilities of the future. There can never be a hurt like grieving for the memories you had replayed all over your being, only to be erased so soon, to slip away one by one in your hands. 
Goodbyes do change a person's life. We can never be the same again. We can never be the person we thought we once were before there was that good bye. We divert from the path we have previously laid out, all lovingly planned. 
At the moment, she thought that her life had changed entirely, significantly. While it was never wrong to cry, it was terrible to dwell. It takes courage to leave regrets and grasp what we have for now, when all we really have is nothing.
Filled with courage, she thought at last that she would not have felt this strong at her moment of sadness and of her loss. She thought at last that crying out has taught her not to cry again.
That there can never something else like life itself.

© 2011 denisepauline


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on September 19, 2011
Last Updated on September 19, 2011

Author

denisepauline
denisepauline

Philippines



About
I am just the girl you'd take as normal. But I'd like to believe that I am extraordinary. more..

Writing