First love

First love

A Chapter by Faust
"

Um...Love?

"
I used to think love was bliss, and it was. For a time. This is not a high school romance. It is not a drama. It is not extrodinary in any way. This is a true story about a boy and a girl in high school trying love out for the first time. We were introduced by a mutual friend while waiting for the bud to pick us up from school. The bus was always 20 minutes late, so we had time. From that day on, we started sitting next to each other and hanging out between classes. A month later, almost every morning he would say that he had a very important question to ask me. And every day, he would change the subject of that question. I knew what he really wanted to ask so the fifth day that he was going to ask the question, I told him that whatever that question is, I would say yes. So he asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend, and obviously I said yes. Then we kind of just looked at eachother and we were like...Now what? Is this the part where we hold hands and devote our love and life to eachother? We were both eachother's first, so we were excited but we were also nervouse. 


© 2019 Faust


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope it works out well. Also, spell check the last word.

Posted 4 Years Ago


there are only one... the first and the most important ones you remember the most because everything has a first time. trust me when it comes to the first time when comes to romance it cannot be rushed or compared thanks for sharing your first time with us.

Posted 4 Years Ago


We never forget our first love. Holding hands and a million kisses. Our sweetest days. Dear Emily, I enjoyed the story shared. Thank you for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote










Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 9, 2019
Last Updated on May 9, 2019


Author

Faust
Faust

Sun Prairie, WI



About
I'm back! I don't think anyone noticed that I closed my account for a short time though lol. Basically my sister was messing with my computer and it screwed up my account more..

Writing
This year This year

A Story by Faust


$20 $20

A Story by Faust



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..