The city of sun prairie

The city of sun prairie

A Story by Faust

This is my city. The city of Sun Prairie. Born and raised among the cows, farms, and fields. The small little city where everybody knows everybody. A high school of of just under 2,000 students. The local walmart just around the corner from where i live, in a small house hidden by a hill. Yes, this is where I live. This city of Sun Prairie. Not a well known area but small and comfortable. Here we are a family. You say 'hi' to someone and you are suddenly friends. 
Here in my city I like to run through the thick layer of trees behind my house. I don't worry about getting lost. There is a tall water tower that will point me in the direction of home. It sits next to the public library that I work. 12 hours a week, 4 hours a day for 3 days of the week. It's a mere 10 minute walk from my home. I walk through the woods that surround a small park where the geese always hiss as I pass by them. I really hate those geese but they are a part of this city. And I couldn't ask for anything more.
Here is where my story began. Born in the summer of 2002 a week early. I've lived here for all my 17 years. This city has seen me at my worst and at my best. The harsh wind has covered up the lies that I tell and the deep woods have hidden the tears that I shed. But this is my home and here I hope to raise my future family.

© 2019 Faust


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
1 Review
Added on October 28, 2019
Last Updated on October 28, 2019

Author

Faust
Faust

Sun Prairie, WI



About
I'm back! I don't think anyone noticed that I closed my account for a short time though lol. Basically my sister was messing with my computer and it screwed up my account more..

Writing
This year This year

A Story by Faust


$20 $20

A Story by Faust