Wet Abuse

Wet Abuse

A Story by Alfredo Quiroga

ever been beaten by your parents at one point in your life cause i know you have. well try being in the shower when it happens. one day i was in the shower minding my own business lathering myself with coconut/melon scented body-wash  when all of a sudden my mom rush up the stairs. she angrily asks me a question and without even waiting for an answer she rushes in the bathroom and opens the curtain and begins to beat me i curl up in a ball and stand in the corner. i never been so freaked out in my life. Not knowing why she beat me i then come to realize that maybe calling people out of state and making herphone bill go up hundreds of dollars is not a good idea.

© 2012 Alfredo Quiroga


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tay
You need to remember to capitalize your words at the beginning of your sentences and your "I"s.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is sad. I totally feel you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


it does help thanks :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The subject is intense and needs to be touched on more often. I just didn't get whether or not you were trying to be serious or funny. It may have been the coconut/melon body wash, or perhaps it was the mention of her phone bill, but the voice comes off as flippant. The kid just got beat, yet he/she doesn't seem to be impacted by it. I hope this helps. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 26, 2012
Last Updated on November 26, 2012

Author

Alfredo Quiroga
Alfredo Quiroga

Fairbanks, AK



About
A Mexican buena and raised in Alaska, who would of thought. Well here I am. I am a very eclectic kind of guys, always willing to try new things. my main hobbies include reading writings dancing and Ha.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Alfredo Quiroga