my funny love for you

my funny love for you

A Poem by A.G Franke
"

quote I came up with in like 10min...I look the words but not how they are necessarily arranged, any suggestions?

"

'You look at my actions and say I crazy, yet I never claimed to be normal. You say I’m stupid but yet, I never claimed to be smart. You look at my actions and I’m weird, yet, I never claimed to be odd. So the only logical explanation is that I’m oddly in love with to a crazy amount of stupidity."

© 2011 A.G Franke


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This made me laugh. I think the way it is written is a good way of expressing the thought as it feels like it is written from the mind and not had to much interference. I would perhaps remove the word 'to' from the last sentence so that it pops!
Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


love how you started this out. No one is stupid. well done write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like this, its cute(:

Posted 13 Years Ago


This could definetly go further...this kind of reminds me of rain (the gentle kind, not the hard, little kind that hurts when it hits you :D) it's gentle, yet it changes everything....'ya know? But I like the point...and I definetly think that you could make a poem out of this! Bravissimo!
I like the first line "You look at my actions, and say that I'm crazy, but I never claimed to be normal" the very best :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


You look at my actions and say that I am crazy, yet I never claimed to be normal, now did I? You say I am stupid but yet, I never claimed to be smart. You look at my actions and say I am weird, yet I never claimed to be normal. So the only logical explanation is that I am oddly in love with a crazy amount of stupidity.....best I could do interpreting.........very nice A.G. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


like it! made me smile :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


You look at my actions
say I am crazy
yet I never claimed to be normal

You look at my actions
say I am stupid
yet I never claimed to be smart

You look at my actions
say I am weird
yet I never claimed to be odd

The only logical explanation is
I am stupidly, weirdly in love to a crazy amount.

Just how I would do it. I really like the idea.

Posted 13 Years Ago


You look at my actions and say I'm crazy . . . I never claimed to be sane.
You look at my actions and say I'm stupid . . . I never claimed to be smart.
You look at my actions and say I'm weird . . . I never claimed to be normal.
Look at my actions . . . the only logical explanation is I'm weirdly, stupidly, crazily in love.


That would be my suggestion, but I still like what you have done with this piece! Fabulous job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Seems that people see us in a day different light than we see ourselves. Lovely thing about you writing, is that it supports the I'm different and I don't give a damn era. Nice work.



Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

683 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2011
Last Updated on April 14, 2011

Author

A.G Franke
A.G Franke

IL



About
I am new to this website, so please feel free to be my "friend" even if you don't know me. I am looking for reviews of my work as well as reading other. Mostly for the cause that I am in high school a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


N****r N****r

A Poem by E.Gleaves


Teased Teased

A Poem by Michael Lopez