Abducted

Abducted

A Story by A.D Edwards
"

Just a short story about an alien abduction. A topic that fascinates me. If someone else has this title I apologize. I may turn it into a book but I'm not sure. Let me know what you think.

"
"I told you not to come!" Shawn said to Shanice as quietly as possible, as she sat there whimpering in fear at every scream she heard. "I wasn't gonna let my little brother go to some old farm in the middle of the night by himself." "Quit saying that, you're older than me by one minute!" Shawn snapped. "I'm still older and you know it!" She replied.
"Would you two shut up!" Carson said as he peered down on them from the fence. "I swear you're the worst twins in the world." "We need to get to the house," Shawn said to Carson as he joined him at the fence, scanning the grounds to see if anyone was around.
It was a school night, and Shawn and Carson had been checking this area out for days, trying to find some proof that Aliens were unknowingly visiting their little town. Shanice who wanted to get something new to tease her brother about decided they would not leave her out of this one. She regretted the decision though after hearing the heart rendering screams coming from inside the house.
"I wonder if those cars have keys in them," Carson said beckoning to the three vehicles parked in the yard. An old Chevy Suburban, an even older Chevy pickup and a 75 dodge Challenger. "I dunno man, we should keep our bikes close just in case," Shawn said.

"Okay here's what we gonna do," Carson said pulling Shawn down from the fence and huddled everybody in a circle. "We're gonna hop this fence, dash to the side of the barn, i'll check out the barn while you two sneak around to the back door and check out the house. Do not let them see you, or we're screwed. We don't know what to expect but if anything looks strange grab it, we meet back here in ten minutes whether we find anything or not."
"Works for me," Shanice said, taking off her backpack and pulling a hand gun from it. "Hey what the hell is that?" Carson asked surprised. "You stole dad's gun?" Shawn asked in awe.
"It's not stealing just borrowing, you think they don't have guns?" Shanice replied matter of factly.
"Oh no we're gonna die, we're all gonna die," Shawn started to lament. "Shut up Shawn, quit acting like a wimp!" She said. "What you call me?" Shawn said as he pounced on her wrestling her to the ground. "I'll show you a wimp." "Hey what the hell are you doing?!" Carson said, grabbing Shawn's backpack and attempted to pull him off her.
Dry branches cracked under them and the bushes that were close snapped as they tussled with each other.

Bang! The sound of the gunshot echoed through the night, birds that were sleeping in nearby trees gawked and flew away in a flutter of wings. "Oh s**t! Oh s**t! Oh s**t!" Carson said as he stood up and stared at the house. The front door flew open, almost flying off its hinges. "Look what you've done!" Carson said. Immediately a row of about five bright lights slowly came on about fifteen feet above the house, and they all stood there watching as the outline of what seemed a spaceship started to materialize. They saw two figures at the door, about 7 feet tall, dressed in clothes with long black coats. One of them pointed to where they were and spoke in a language they didn't understand.

"Run!" Carson shouted and bolted off. Shawn and Shanice followed but the spaceship was already over them. They froze in their tracks as a beam of light shone on them slowly lifting them off the ground and started pulling them towards it.
"Carson!" Shawn screamed stretching out his hand. Carson stopped and turned around staring at them tears running down his face, "I don't know what to do," he managed to shout back. He suddenly let out a faint scream and they saw him slowly being lifted off the ground with a blade poking out of his chest, blood running down the side of his mouth. He collapsed to the ground and they saw one of the extraterrestrial beings standing there, blood dripping from a long blade affixed to its arm. "Nooooo!" Shawn screamed as the ground moved further and further away from them till they were engulfed by light and at that moment they knew. They knew they would never see their family again.

© 2014 A.D Edwards


Author's Note

A.D Edwards
I typed this on my phone so forgive me if the alignments are a bit off.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a gud one!!!! really nice n liked it

Posted 9 Years Ago


A.D Edwards

9 Years Ago

Thank you swathi! I appreciate it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

378 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 6, 2014
Last Updated on November 6, 2014

Author

A.D Edwards
A.D Edwards

Jamaica



About
I am a male of Jamaican nationality.I am an expressive soul. I am drawn to things that have a deep meaning and people who appreciate that. I enjoy reading the works of others. I have been passionate a.. more..

Writing