Dil’s Tryst With Brotherhood...

Dil’s Tryst With Brotherhood...

A Story by Adil
"

A short article on the bond of brotherhood. Hope you like it. Reviews are most welcome...:)

"
“Knock at the door before coming in!”...”Don’t wear my clothes!”...”Don’t eat the foods from my plate!”...”Don’t sit on my spot!”...

The list is endless, which he makes for his brother.

I, his heart, have seen both of them grow under a single shade. I have witnessed moments of rebels, fights, shouts and those precious bonds of Brotherhood too. I have heard arguments over the most lifeless topics- doing dishes, making beds, household chores- lost track of them and eventually dozed off. Their endless plans of taking revenge and eventually coming out to save the other from being trapped is what surprises me even to this day. The instant decisions of never to talk again and moments later sharing a laughter, over the neighbor's dilemma of getting prank calls, is a precious sight to be framed for my eternal memories. Even I have seen him being the truest to himself only around his brother. He would sing, crack jokes and would become the most annoying person living on the planet. His brother, on the other hand, would leave his ignorant self and come out strongly in his defense whenever confronted with a difficult situation. No doubt, the greatest enemy and the greatest protector are the brothers themselves.

The bond, between brothers, is an unspoken treaty, to which neither of them would admit to. But whenever his brother asks, “So after all this, will you leave me?”.
“Yes”, he replies instantly and smiles...

© 2017 Adil


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on July 16, 2017
Last Updated on July 16, 2017
Tags: blog, arguments, bonds, brotherhood, fights, inspiration, love, precious, reflection, story, treaty, unspoken

Author

Adil
Adil

Kolkata, India



Writing
MIGRAINE MIGRAINE

A Poem by Adil


Alfaz-e-Dil Alfaz-e-Dil

A Poem by Adil