TO A HIDEOUS BULL MASTIFF

TO A HIDEOUS BULL MASTIFF

A Poem by AJNJ
"

Truth will speak

"
So you are afraid? Liar! You’ve lead to my public humiliation by networking on the sly. In return for all the filth your protector Barley Girl has heaped on me, I’ll keep tabs on you, if I can help it.

With my efforts, some of your shameless lies already stand exposed. With your own confessions yesterday on Mr. Richard’s page, it’s clear now that you’re located in India and NOT Canada and that you’re NOT a moderator on this site as you went around declaring.

Now I’m going to expose your other lies.
1. You are NOT 17 years old.
Hello! No individual in this age group in middle-class India is logged on to poetry websites and internet accounts 24X7. Their arses will be walloped by their guardians. Hmm...Something is seriously amiss there...I can smell the bs. I think you’re lying big time here.

2. ‘Artwork by myself’ - Improbable after assessing you and your overall activity pattern. Again a fake claim in all probability. I think you’re lifting someone else’s work to pass it off as your own. Plenty of hard-up, nameless artists in India.
I’ll try to get to the bottom of it.

So keep mailing Barley Girl frantically with your untruths, you nasty creature. Till the truth lands and bangs the behinds of all idiots who believe you.

© 2020 AJNJ


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Aw, you made me think you were rerferring to a dog. -_- I got my hopes up for nothing.

But in all seriousness, you don't need to expose the truth. The truth will come out eventually. Why waste unnecessary and undue amounts of energy on this pointless feud?

I guess you can do as you please. Me? I wouldn't waste the time. In any case, an interesting read.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AJNJ

4 Years Ago

I usually try to sound interesting. No point in writing otherwise
Thank you :)



Reviews

Heya! Pest... everything is alright here. But I can't support one thing, that they steal the art, she's an artist and don't be so driven away by your rage to say that. I support you either way but you don't deserve saying that when you have no evidence or you're an artist. Never say this to an artist, it's inhuman. You'll only make ill feeling about you in people's mind if you don't start to mind your own way for a while, sometimes its good to stay suppressed and then give out a volcanic eruption!
She's not worth to be here with her disgusting poems, I strongly say! But take care of yourself at the first place.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AJNJ

4 Years Ago

Get lost Sarah. You and your obviously fake profile don’t cut grass with me. Remember, that the ap.. read more
Are you trying to troll me? I’m scared of Bull Mastiffs. In fact all dogs. Stop it!

Posted 4 Years Ago


AJNJ

4 Years Ago

It’s not aimed at you at all. But jokes aside thanks for reading.
Thanks little Tahsin 🤗 He’s been blocked. You’re one good soul here, I appreciate.

Posted 4 Years Ago


I don’t worry about idiocies. They always incriminate themselves at some point. I simply ignore them and they disappear because they aren’t getting attention. Love the thought in this piece though!

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AJNJ

4 Years Ago

They may disappear. Thanks. I love that thought too ;)
Aw, you made me think you were rerferring to a dog. -_- I got my hopes up for nothing.

But in all seriousness, you don't need to expose the truth. The truth will come out eventually. Why waste unnecessary and undue amounts of energy on this pointless feud?

I guess you can do as you please. Me? I wouldn't waste the time. In any case, an interesting read.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AJNJ

4 Years Ago

I usually try to sound interesting. No point in writing otherwise
Thank you :)
Piss off Duke. You have no balls. You’re fake.

Posted 4 Years Ago


you got some balls calling this a poem princess!!!

Posted 4 Years Ago


AJNJ

4 Years Ago

Hello Aurora! You slimeball.
This comment has been deleted by this poetry author.
is this a dating/catfish site??? for angry folks to vent their insecurities???
WHAT THE F##@$%%K
go punch a wall b***h!!

Posted 4 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
¿

4 Years Ago

Keeping aside this writing, your profile is clearly fishy! Well newbie? So you don't know what's hap.. read more
This comment has been deleted by this poetry author.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
8 Reviews
Added on March 2, 2020
Last Updated on March 2, 2020

Author

AJNJ
AJNJ

Writing
O Fugly One! O Fugly One!

A Poem by AJNJ


Picaro Picaro

A Poem by AJNJ