Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by AJT
"

A young man is beckoned into the woods on a dark moonlit night...

"

 

    Come to me… A night breeze carried over an enchanting call through the mists of the night. Come to me, oh bearer of the black arts, and awaken into your true form…

    The speed of the wind began to blow extensively, howling just beyond a shuttered window, hammering onto the outside walls of an old house, as if ready to tear down its very structure.

    Come to me… it called again, awakening a young man from his dreamless sleep.

However, this young man staggering to his feet had no light of awareness shinning within his crystal blue eyes as he was beckoned by the enchanting winds. He slowly walked from his room in utter silence through the empty halls of his home making is way to the outside world. As he took his first steps outside, the hurling wind died down, blowing his dirty blonde hair slightly to the side.

    That’s it…Just a little more, oh dark knight…just a little more and you’ll fully awaken to the powerful soul you have once been…

    The man continued out into the night before him from where the voice beckoned him. There seemed to be no inkling of time or even the slightest bit of curiosity within this man now as he just continued his slow pace, following the push of the wind and the guidance of the mysterious voice as it took him to the Carestone Woods. Besides himself, and a few of his friends, not one person had entered these woods for centuries since the Great Fire of a once annual festival held by a nearby village.

    People decided not to enter these woods for both the respect of the dead, and from just plain fear. Some believe that if one would listen closely, the festivities of that day could still be heard; from once a joyous, peace filled day, into pain stricken screams into the night. To this day, no one was able to find the true reason to the cause of the fire which had taken so many lives.

    Yet now, this young man stood before these very woods, with no thought of his own within his mind, but the words of an enchanting voice. Come to me…and together we shall rule these pitiful worlds…The man then stepped inside of the woods, slowly allowing himself to be enveloped by the darkness around him.



© 2008 AJT


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good beginning. Leaves you wanting to find out more of what is going on and who is behind the voice enchanting the man.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is interesting

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 15, 2008
Last Updated on May 27, 2008


Author

AJT
AJT

About
About us: This is about the third one I am under...My name is Sheri and I am writing a series with my friends Bethany and Justine...each of us having our own separate sites as well. However, instead.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by AJT


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by AJT