Bad Boy Love

Bad Boy Love

A Story by Ambra Celeste

On one end lives the woman dreaming of her Prince Charming, kind, thoughtful, the one who will love her for who she is. One the other end there is the woman looking for a millionaire, the one who will spoil her with expensive gifts and pay for her visits to Harley Street. And somewhere in between exists the woman who falls for the bad boy. His illegal ways and disputable past is a pulling magnet, she finds it impossible to resist. Spending her nights in bed with a man whose hands caused pain to others,does not scare her. In fact, she is intrigued by his stories of crime; she is aroused by his unlawful deeds. No-one can understand her bizarre attraction and any woman in the right state of mind would run the other way. But she is different, she is misunderstood, she has not yet found her place in the world. 

The risk she runs to be with a dangerous man creates excitement, it feeds her deep emotions and live feelings, the ones she was denied all her life. Her beige life has a sudden explosion of vivid colours. Her past numb sex is replaced by new sexual sensations. Her body no longer feels mutilated, it is now perfectly functioning, just the way it was created to be. 

She knows that the world she entering is not safe, she knows that her unwise choice is going to bite her in the butt. However,the desire to be with a bad boy is like an inextinguishable fire. All she cares about is the momentary pleasure. But this is not just sex, she learns to love him, she believes his lies. She convinces herself that it is not as bad as it looks, that deep down there is good in his heart. Inevitably the bad boy does not fail to punish her good deed. Mistreatment is on the way and let’s not forget about his amazing gift…the sexually transmitted disease.

Even when the already volatile relationship reaches breaking point, she does not leave. Few would believe that sex is what is keeping her with him. How can a woman be so intensely sexually connected with such an inhuman being? Is he really a sex God or is it just mind games? 

I can’t help but wonder…is it a true fact that we accept the love we believe we deserve?

© 2014 Ambra Celeste


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I believe we must excite the mind and body. If we believe sex is good. It will be. Just the opposite if we have no yearning or need. I like the fairytale and the ending. I like how you ended the story with a question. I like story that open the door to thoughts and question. Thank you for sharing the outstanding tale.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 19, 2014
Last Updated on May 22, 2014
Tags: : bad-boy, crime, love, millionaire, mind-games, prince-charming, relationship, sexually-connected

Author

Ambra Celeste
Ambra Celeste

LONDON, United Kingdom



About
Ambra Celeste leaves Italy for London in hopes of following her passions and dreams. Upon arriving in London however, Ambra finds events that shape her life forever. In her new book, “Be Careful.. more..

Writing