Publishing with ART Literary & Publishing House

Publishing with ART Literary & Publishing House

A Chapter by Author's Round Table
"

General information

"

Have you considered publishing your novel that you had worked painstakingly for?

Well, if the answer to that is yes, then today is your lucky day!

Author's Round Table Literary and Publishing House can help you with that!

We are a spectacular group of people willing to sacrifice our time and sweat just to make publishing an easier process.

So, this is how it will work:

1. We will help with your editing. Author's Round Table Literary and Publishing House has a panel of editors behind us, willing to provide all comments and help that you might need in your language.

2. We will also help with the crafting of your cover. We are aware that the cover is an important piece of your novel. To address that issue, we too have cover makers who can create royalty-free covers for your absolutely stunning novel.

3. With all those put away, we are left with publishing. We will help you format your novel, add in the necessary graphics and voila, your novel would be ready for publishing both online as an ebook and in a physical state as a hardcover book. We will publish your book on notable book-selling websites such as Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Smashwords, Lulu, EspressNet® SelfServe (Espresso Book Machine (EBM) software) and many more online resellers and distributors.

All these may sound so easy in 3 steps, however, I assure you, it is not as easy as you think. Thus, we will have a 10% royalty fee for all books that sells both locally and internationally.

Not only will we be helping you publish your books, we will also be helping you make known your books to the literary world! In the weeks leading to and after the release date, we will be helping you promote your book on a multitude of websites and that's not all! We are also offering another full 48 hours of promoting after our promotion period. So long as you inform us of the specific dates one (1) week beforehand, you can be assured of the quality of the intense promoting done during those crucial 48 hours.

We will be accepting the first 2 submissions and the rest after will be carefully selected. So, send in your queries now! For guaranteed publication, be the first two(2)!

This is by no means a traditional publishing method. By choosing to work with us, you will be joining the other self-published writers on the journey to success.

If you have any questions, please voice them out below. Thank you.



© 2012 Author's Round Table


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 19, 2012
Last Updated on November 19, 2012


Author

Author's Round Table
Author's Round Table

International



About
Author's Round Table Literary and Publishing House comprises of a spectacular group of people willing to sacrifice their time and sweat just to make publishing an easier process for you through 3 step.. more..

Writing
FAQ FAQ

A Chapter by Author's Round Table