Who Am I ?

Who Am I ?

A Chapter by A_man
"

Oliver gets to know who is he what happened to his parents who where they...

"

On the midnight of 31st December 2019, Mr Christopher martin (Chris) has encounter ‘Surge Edwards’. One of the biggest Gangster of New York.

20 years before …

In 1995,

Peter Allen and Marry Allen were killed by the men of Surge Edwards. Peter and Marry were undercover agent of FFP (Fighters for Peace) it was a big private organisation directed by Mr Robert Johnson. Peter and Marry had a son of 3 months they were on holiday, as they wanted to spend some time with each other. They went to their Farm house they named it as “Golden palace”.

Three men of Surge Hex, Spike and Hype were spying on Allen’s. When they detected that Allen’s are on holiday but, they were armed. Hex was having a sniper spike was having a sub machine gun and hype was having carbines and one automated gun. Hex has aimed at marry but she bended down and the shot was missed. She called Peter and told about it and started firing at them but she was under huge fire. At that time Oliver was with Peter, Peter understood that they were not going to survive now so Peter called Robert and said “the ornament has lost now but the broken part of it is hidden. You have to collect it and make it shine” This means that ‘Peter and Marry are killed but Oliver is alive. Who was been kept in the secrete room? ‘You have to collect it and make it shine’ means that Robert have to take Oliver and make him a detective.

Peter called Marry and said “we are lost”, Marry shoots herself so that they don’t get any important information the firing was stopped so they moved ahead very slowly, they saw that Marry has killed herself so Hex, Hype and Spike left in search of peter but he was watching them and when they left he went and kept went in the secrete room and kept Oliver there safely and he ran away but spike saw him and killed him. They were looking for Oliver but didn’t found him.  Surge called Hype for the mission report Hype said “Kiddo is remaining” Surge replied “let him be alive. He is not dangerous to us now.” They all left to their base.

After some time, Mr Robert and his team arrived and took Oliver with them and handed him to the orphanage. After few Month he was adopted by ‘Harry Walker’ and ‘Maria Walker’. The in charge of the orphanage said his name was Oliver. Oliver Allen Was now Oliver Walker. As he was blood of detective he was very smart, when he was of 5 years old he was asking for a toy gun and so, Harry bought one for him. He started playing with it. His aim was so good he always

2015 Ongoing Day…

Robert was retired, now his place was taken by his son Miles. Oliver has completed his studies and now he wanted to start his own business after working in a reputed company for 2 years, but the problem was he was not getting financial support from his parents as they were saying he should not run business as it contains a huge risk, there is no manpower involved yet, and the capital was also huge. He was looking for orders, but he didn’t find any.

Oliver was sitting in a park after giving a presentation suddenly Mr Robert arrived and sat beside him and he asked Oliver “did you get the order?” Oliver replied “No”. Robert said “definitely you won’t” Oliver looked at Robert in Curiosity and replied “What do you mean by ‘you won’t ’” Robert said “I have told to all the clients of yours that not to give orders to you otherwise it will not good for them.” Oliver was shocked he was not knowing what this man wants from him and why he has warned his clients about not to give work. Oliver asked “But why?” Robert asked him “What is your real name?” Oliver replied “My name is Oliver Walker.” Robert replied in aggression “wrong, your real name is Oliver Allen” Oliver was surprised he said “Wait… What... No... I’m Oliver Walker... right? Yes I’m Oliver Walker you are lying” Robert then explained the whole story how his parents were killed but who killed him was not told to him because he was not ready to fight with surge Robert said “I will tell you that who killed your parents but when you will be ready to fight against him. Tell me are you ready for the training?” Oliver without thinking anything said “I will” Robert replied” because he wanted to take revenge. Robert said “Ok then your training will start from tomorrow” Oliver was ready for the training. He asked “Sir, how will I contact you or where should I come for the training” Robert replied “you have to come here at 7am we will send one man with a message ‘ It’s hero time’ and you have to go with them they will take you to our training camp.” He went back home and was thinking about his parent’s death. Maria sawed that Oliver was tensed she asked Oliver about his problem he told “I am not getting any order. I will go and give an interview tomorrow for job I can’t do business. “She told him “don’t be sad at least you tried to do something new, I am glad that you are going for work.”

The next day Oliver went out for jogging in the park at the time given by Mr Robert. One man who were the most trusted person of Robert came and told Oliver that “It’s hero time”. Without any questioning Oliver went with that guy, Oliver was smart as he was from the family of detective he kept a tracker in his shoes, but he needed some training he was not knowing that Robert’s men were keeping an eye on Oliver, they saw him placing a tracker in his shoes and informed to Robert. They went to the training camp somewhere in the hills. He saw the training for becoming detective. Oliver came back to home and went in the park, he said at home that he was going for the job interview. Later after 3-4 hours Oliver came back to home and said to Harry and Maria that he has got a job as assistant manager and he have to go for the training to Germen for 2-5 months or earlier. He packed his belongings and went again to the park in the park at the time given by Mr Robert. One man who were the most trusted person of Robert came and told Oliver that “It’s hero time” Oliver went with that guy but this time he didn’t kept a tracker with him as he had trusted on that guys and reached to the training camp securely. Inside the training camp he meets Robert, Miles and the in charge of the camp Mr James. Mr James, said “training will start from tomorrow. Today you can rest.”



© 2020 A_man


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on May 21, 2020
Last Updated on May 21, 2020


Author

A_man
A_man

pune, maval, India



Writing
Trip Planning Trip Planning

A Chapter by A_man