Trip Planning

Trip Planning

A Chapter by A_man

 There were two childhood friends first was Jack Wilson and another was Gwen Alexzander. They both were the neighbors of each other they both studied in the same school and also in the same class. They always used to share their problems with each other they did not have any secretes between them. They passed out their school life they went to college they enjoyed everything they thought that when they will be grown up it will be fun but they didn’t know that it was easy. When you are in school you get time for everything, but as you grow up the things began to change.


 You won’t get time for everything you have to do lots of work. Jack never thought that what he wanted to become, but one thing he was very good at that was drawings, in school whenever in math’s subject construction came Jacks drawings were very good clean and easy to understand for the teacher. His teachers said him to make your passion your career and from that day he decided to be an architect. Gwen decided that she wanted to become a programmer in the future. She wanted to develop so many things like website apps programs for the projects of engineering students, etc. and the day came for what they were waiting for they have passed out their college and now they were about to find jobs. From their campus only they gave the interview they were selected they started working they both were very energetic at starting but after 2 years they were so busy as they were not having time to meet each other.


 One day they decided to take a break they asked their colleges as they are interested but they were not they both decided to go for holiday alone. They had decided to go to Java An island in Indonesia. They have booked their tickets from France to Java by ship. It was about 15000 km of travel, it took about 30-40 days approximately to reach java. But the pantry section caught fire and the ship was about on fire all passengers sat on life boat and aborded the ship securely. Jack and Gwen also aborted the ship securely but they were moved apart from the other passengers and were lost in humongous sea. Gwen had taken all her stuff and especially food she had taken so much of food and took some clothes. There was a toolkit in the life boat which consisted an axe, saw and knife. They were not knowing how they will go back to home. 


 They used to eat 1/8th of their meal as they used to eat normally because they have to store it for future also. 3 days have passed they were still in water, 2 days later at midnight they found an island. Jack used to smoke so he had a lighter, he lighted fire and slept on the shore itself. Now they have to …(To Be Continued…)



© 2020 A_man


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 22, 2020
Last Updated on May 22, 2020


Author

A_man
A_man

pune, maval, India



Writing
Who Am I ? Who Am I ?

A Chapter by A_man