Colours of Life

Colours of Life

A Story by Aashvi Sanghavi
"

A short story about a girl who is heart broken. She is determined to forget the past and start afresh.

"
Jane woke up as the rays of sunlight hit her. Her cheeks were still wet and her eyes were swollen red because of all the crying. She remembered how Mark had left her at the altar and had run away from the wedding. It had been so embarrassing and heart breaking. She literally had lost the will to live. Jane had thought Mark was the one but it had turned out she was wrong. She got up from the bed still in her wedding dress and looked at the painting hung on the wall. It said "It's a brand new morning! The day is a blank canvas yet to be painted with the colours of life." Jane felt a surge of motivation. Yes it was a new day. She would write her own destiny. Sometimes you fall but that doesn't mean it's the end. It is an indication to get up again and begin from the start. She changed into her day outfit and looked herself in the mirror with a determined face. She would write herself a new story, a new future.

© 2021 Aashvi Sanghavi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on May 7, 2021
Last Updated on May 7, 2021

Author

Aashvi Sanghavi
Aashvi Sanghavi

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
I am a budding writer and an avid reader. I enjoy most of the genres. I believe that a good book speaks to its readers. Reading is my passion and books are my life. more..