NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER GIVE UP!

A Story by Abby

Do you ever feel like you’re the only one in the world, left all alone to fight for yourself? Do you ever feel like no one notices that your even their? Well I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel I’m in the world all alone fighting to survive, against the worst out comes. Do you ever have those dreams where someone is chasing after, wanting to take you out of this world for ever, well I have. I don’t get why I feel this way, sometimes I have those scary thoughts of wanting to end it right here, right now, and no one would even miss me when I’m gone. But, then I think longer, I think of the small group of friends I have, who love me, and the family who love me. That’s when I think it’s worth not ending it all, because no matter what there will always be someone who loves you and would take a bullet for you any day. So before you think about ending it all think of all those people who would miss you and would blame themselves for your suicide.

 

SO NO MATTER HARD IT GETS NEVER GIVE UP!! IT WILL GET BETTER SOON!

© 2013 Abby


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on December 3, 2013
Last Updated on December 3, 2013

Author

Abby
Abby

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Abby


I Don't. I Don't.

A Poem by Abby