Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Abhinav

I could not be more happy in life than I am right now.

Sitting safe in my room with my family and eating quiet dinner on a cold Friday night may mean very little to most of the world, but it was nothing less than a magical event for me. This is because everyday during the last few years, I never once had this feeling. That time has taught me a very valuable lesson ; Never take life for granted. It has taught me to be grateful for every little thing in my life, like the air I breathe, the water I drink, and the people I meet. It taught me that sometimes even the best sounding things in life may be nothing less than a ticket to hell.It taught me the true value of my life, and the people around me.

In all, it has made me a better person.


I can never forget the day when my life-changing vacation to hell started, so here goes, this is my story.



© 2011 Abhinav


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
Added on January 25, 2011
Last Updated on January 25, 2011


Author

Abhinav
Abhinav

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
Hey People.....My name is Abhinav and my motto is get out before they go down! I like to melt stuff...haha, not serious I love to write,play and listen to music....known to my friends as the fun.. more..

Writing
The Author The Author

A Chapter by Abhinav


Lured Lured

A Chapter by Abhinav


Setting Off Setting Off

A Chapter by Abhinav