Phoenix Wright: The Bronx 2040

Phoenix Wright: The Bronx 2040

A Story by Abishai100
"

The world's favorite war-advocate and sniper Phoenix Wright lives in the Bronx (NY) in the year 2040 when America is beset by the challenges of post-capitalism laser pirates (ghouls with guns!).

"
Phoenix Wright was wandering around the Bronx in the year 2040, when the American city was 'challenged' by the presence of everyday AntiChrists who exploited urban landscapes following the general collapse of capitalism! These 'AntiChrists' came in the form of laser-pistol wielding 'street-pirates' who devastated any 21st Century semblance of urban governance. Phoenix was on the case and tried to be the 'Messiah'...

Phoenix Wright was a sharp-mouthed war-advocate and endorsed passionate crime-fighting in the name of urban hope. He was considered the best sniper/marksman in history, but he was also an outstanding legalese expert. He wanted to use police-ring corruption loopholes in the Bronx (NY) to recruit legalizes vigilante clubs that would bypass any civics obstacles regarding the social frailty of anti-vigilantism legislation...

Of course, vigilantism critique really had no place in this post-capitalism Bronx where various crime syndicates and street-pirates (with lasers!) made the police look too meek or otherwise rather lazy (or even drunk!). Phoenix Wright organized vigilante clubs in the Bronx to revolutionize the people's sense of self-determined markets. He named these vigilante clubs the Dollars, the Yen, the Saints, the Rabbits, and the X-Men(!). These vigilante clubs would try to subvert the dominant paradigm of piracy-ruled street spirit...

Phoenix Wright met a beautiful Bronx woman named Felicia Stanton who was an aristocrat-turned-painter and wanted to see the Bronx survive this first 'epoch' of urban traffic unshielded by the sweet comforts of reliable consumerism (e.g., Netgrocer, eBay, NASDAQ, GNC)! Felicia knew the Bronx needed a 'Messiah' and fell in love with Phoenix and his sense of 'urban solicitation.' Phoenix Wright likewise fell in love with Felicia Stanton and considered her a symbolic 'Juliet of the Tribulations.'

As the vigilante clubs Phoenix Wright led such as the Dollars and the Rabbits slowly and quietly started revolutionizing modern (21st Century) Bronx labyrinths and creating pedestrian 'folklore' (for the youth!), Felicia Stanton decided she'd have the space and liberty to court a prosperous marriage to Phoenix. The youngsters called Phoenix and Felicia the 'Romeo and Juliet of Bronx graffiti.' Would Phoenix resurrect the 'soul' of American urban evangelism?

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on July 23, 2019
Last Updated on July 23, 2019
Tags: Phoenix Wright, Fan-Fic, Future, Urban Noir, Manga

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing