The Blondes

The Blondes

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two ice-hockey players in the NHL, Kerry and Tim Alars, brothers, meet twin beautiful beauties and decide to propose marriage but soon discover they're aliens from Venus with a surprising human touch.

"
Kerry and Tim Alars were extraordinary winger ice-hockey players for the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL). They both played ice-hockey at Dartmouth College where they helped their school reached national glories before being recruited by the Maple Leafs in 2020. Kerry and Tim were so skilled and so young that magazine writers wanted them for their issue covers and companies wanted them for endorsements. In their first year with Toronto, they played on the right and left wing of the offense and helped Toronto lead the league in scoring. If Kerry didn't score, it was because he gave an assist to Tim who did, and vice-versa. The Alars Brothers became deadly and scary to their opponents and rivals, and most sports-writers had them slated to reach the Stanley Cup Finals. Kerry and Tim had it all.

However, these young rookie ice-hockey brothers who had become overnight stars in the NHL lacked one thing --- true love. In fact, Kerry and Tim began visiting bars and nightclubs in Toronto trying to meet the right women to settle down with and marry. Kerry and Tim were raised Catholic and were relatively conservative in religious views and values and didn't want to exploit their celebrity athlete status by simply indulging in the wild side of life. In fact, they wanted to just meet two beautiful women to marry. Kerry and Tim were very handsome, so they knew they'd be considered highly eligible bachelors; they just wanted to meet the right complementary duet of beautiful young women, be they Canadian or American! Kerry and Tim even decided to make a personal comment during one of their Sports Illustrated interviews in which they stated they were in the market to meet nice girls to both marry.

As fortune would have it, one night, while visiting a cool bar in Toronto, Kerry and Tim bet a duet of beautiful blonde women, twins in fact. These twin sisters were very much like Kerry and Tim --- twins, affable, Catholic, down-to-earth, ambitious (the twins were lawyers working in Toronto!), and intelligent. The twin sisters Kerry and Tim met that night were Shelley and Dana Allan, and they'd recently graduated from Cornell University and began work at a Toronto law firm. They were making good money and wanted to meet the right guys to settle down with, complementary exactly to Kerry and Tim's aspiration. Kerry and Tim told Shelley and Dana they were twins too and found them irresistible. The brothers decided to start dating the beautiful blondes and continued dating through that first NHL season with the Maple Leafs. In that first season, Toronto lost the Stanley Cup, but everyone now had great expectations for Kerry and Tim Alars.

The following season, Kerry and Tim married Shelley and Dana Allan, on the same day, in a twin Catholic wedding ceremony and following reception, attended by family and friends and associates and teammates, in Toronto. The wedding was highly publicized and was featured in a magazine article about athlete weddings. The twin wedding was an outstanding show, and Kerry and Tim decided to take Shelley and Dana to Switzerland for their honeymoon. It couldn't have been a more wonderful honeymoon, and now, Kerry and Tim Alars truly had it all --- fame, success, and love. They purchased a shared large mansion in Toronto and Kerry got a pet parakeet and named it Star. This was the home that most twin brothers with dreams of playing in the NHL could only hope for, so everything was very very ideal. However, Shelley and Dana Allan were about to drop a shocker on the twin NHL young stars.

KERRY/TIM: We're so happy with you in our lives!
SHELLEY/DANA: So are we...
KERRY/TIM: Life couldn't be more complete!
SHELLEY/DANA: We have to tell you something, dears.
KERRY/TIM: What?
SHELLEY/DANA: We're aliens from Venus.
KERRY/TIM: What?
SHELLEY/DANA: We'll show you.
KERRY/TIM: What?
SHELLEY/DANA: Here're photos of our space-ship.
KERRY/TIM: What the heck is this supposed to mean?
SHELLEY/DANA: Seriously; we're from Venus.
KERRY/TIM: We're thoroughly vexed, dears.
SHELLEY/DANA: Look, we can instantly change the color of our eyes.
KERRY/TIM: This is crazy!
SHELLEY/DANA: Why don't you believe us?
KERRY/TIM: We believe you...
SHELLEY/DANA: So what do you think?
KERRY/TIM: What the hell do you want us to think?
SHELLEY/DANA: Relax; we look like this; humanoid females.
KERRY/TIM: So you don't transform into slimy green men or something?
SHELLEY/DANA: Absolutely not; we just wanted to find the right men to marry.
KERRY/TIM: Men who wouldn't be prejudiced even though you're technically...aliens?
SHELLEY/DANA: Men who wouldn't say we're simply 'sexy aliens' but rather loving wives.
KERRY/TIM: We suppose you two have given us great happiness.
SHELLEY/DANA: So what's the problem, dears?
KERRY/TIM: Nothing; we love you; perhaps love...and life...are more dishy than we thought!
SHELLEY/DANA: That just adds to the...magic!

=====


© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on October 21, 2019
Last Updated on October 21, 2019
Tags: NHL Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town's-Byte Town's-Byte

A Story by Abishai100