Galvatron (Transformers)

Galvatron (Transformers)

A Story by Abishai100
"

This is a Transformers (Hasbro/Marvel) fan-fiction about the Decepticon general Galvatron who, in this story, is analyzing high-school shootings in America to see if colonization of Earth is wise.

"
Galvatron was on his A.I. robot planet of Cybertron, determining what to do now that the great Transformers War was finally over and his army of Decepticons were defeated and subsided by the democracy-championing Autobots! Galvatron was the general of the Decepticons and wanted a great creative mission to heal his broken pride after losing at the hands of the relentlessly courageous Autobots, led by the leader Optimus Prime. Galvatron decided he'd travel all the way to Earth's moon and spy on human civilization to see its values and determine specifically if colonization of the planet would be wise and profitable based on the need for revolutionary domination. This was his private mission.

Galvatron sat on Earth's moon and began spying on human affairs. He noticed various capitalism-gauged wars such as the Gulf War and wondered if humanity was focused on the profit-motive as its primary initiative to create power hierarchies in the modern era (20th-21st Century). Well, what really drew Galvatron's attention was the peculiar frequency of devastating high-school shootings in America such as the terrifying one in Columbine, involving maniac students bringing machine-guns to school and using these guns to rampantly murder their fellow students and teachers. Galvatron concluded that these angst-destroyed high-school students in America were somehow deformed about proper psychological development and hence rageful towards their otherwise pedestrian schoolteachers!

Galvatron decided that if humans were not able to properly guide their youngsters and coach them into becoming fully-functioning members of normal society, then their civilization warranted colonization and complete domination of the species could very easily be justified! Galvatron decided to visit a high-school in Florida where two precociously insane 10th grade students named Steven Taylor and Jacob Kahn were sending messages on Internet chat-rooms about the will to hide guns in their school and pull them out at the right moment to use to kill students/faculty as the Halloween and Homecoming season approached. Steven and Jacob apparently detested the autumn season of the school-year, which really marked the beginning (or inception!) of every school year!

Galvatron resolved to visit Steven and Jacob in a dream while they slept in their homes. He visited them using an invisibility A.I. cloak and then visited them while they were camping together in Steven's backyard in September! Galvatron told these psychotic American high-school students in Florida that he surmised from their bold intentions (which he read from their Internet communications from Earth's moon, using his special 'processor-beams') that they'd be the perfect 'traitors' for his global scheme to colonize the human race. When Steven and Jacob awoke, they decided they were 'elected' to become special 'domination prophets' for this mysterious terrorist-robot named Galvatron and awaited his coming so they could become the 'angels' he demanded for his revolution. Would the United Nations be able to properly journalize this change in humanity's destiny?




© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on December 2, 2019
Last Updated on December 2, 2019
Tags: Transformers, Fan-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing