The Blog-Rivals

The Blog-Rivals

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two soccer-world dudes compete to see whose blogs deliver more cogent force in the modern discussions about anti-terrorism daylight!

"
One last anti-terrorism soccer diorama, and this last one was inspired by the films Invictus and Munich.

Signing off (thanks for reading!),







====

"Ajay Satan was an Algerian-American living in New Jersey (USA) and blogging on the Internet about modern media controversies regarding censorship and pornography. He was a born-again Christian who was an excellent soccer player but only played in a youth-league as a youngster and then again in college (Dartmouth College). Ajay talked about the marketing of sports in modern media and the hyping of world sports as a peace-promoting free-speech 'vehicle' increasing appreciation of the 'aesthetics' of magazine culture in modern civilization. Ajay wondered why soccer was not as popular in America as it was in other parts of the world (Europe, South America, Africa)."



"Ajay talked about modern tech and video-games and consumerism culture in the modern world. He hyped soccer video-games, since these games brought soccer fanfare to America in a big way. After all, soccer remained popular in America in youth-leagues, high-schools, and colleges, but it was still unpopular at the professional level (despite the successes of the US women's national soccer team at the women's World Cup tournament!). Ajay talked about the consumerism value of soccer-video games in America, since they encouraged kids in America to think about why this iconic world-sport promoted peace among nations in international competitions and reminded people of the trauma of the Munich '72 Olympics terrorism incident. He wanted his blog-readers to think about why free-speech regarding media and entertainment detracted global interest in anti-globalization terrorism (e.g., 9/11)."



"Ajay Satan therefore collected tons of soccer video-games. These were sophisticated EA Sports games for the Microsoft Xbox and even simple and cute handheld toy-games entertaining people of all ages! Ajay talked about why toys in modern times represented a human investment in the imagination of peace and why capitalism itself, since capitalism facilitated the distribution of aesthetically-pleasing and fun goods such as Christmas toys, was improved ideologically by such toys. He wanted his blog-readers to think about why American youngsters were exposed to both new age toy-IQ and graphic-imagery in controversial modern media (e.g., MTV)."



"Ajay's nemesis was another Internet-blogger named Paolo Manara. This soccer-stud was living in Rome (Italy) and was part of youth-leagues, junior-pro leagues, and for some time a substitute striker for the Italian national soccer team! Paolo blogged about the role of media-figures in the spotlight (e.g., athletes, movie-stars, politicians, rock-stars) in hyping the appeal of sports as a peace-promoting vehicle. You see, while Ajay Satan was a homebody toy-wizard, Paolo Manara was a sports-stud and European soccer-league insider. While Ajay blogged about Mega Man soccer video-game symbolism in America, Paolo blogged about the savvy allure of the Italian women's national soccer team for new age global magazine advertisements. Ajay considered Paolo a real 'fancy lad' and wondered if Paolo's insider-status in the world of competitive soccer might lead blog-readers to think that the best way to know about world-soccer symbolism was to actually be a part of the world-soccer theater. Paolo was a real sports-stud."



"Paolo Manara talked about the popularity of the Italian national soccer team during the 1982 World Cup and how Italian soccer-midfielder and striker Paolo Rossi lead his incredible underdog-team past heavyweights that year such as the star-studded Brazilian team, which included the wizards Socrates and Zico. Paolo Manara used his sports-savvy Internet-blogs to talk about his experience playing for the Italian national soccer team and why photographic attention brought to world-soccer created intriguing discussions about why the savvy stylistics of soccer reminded the global community of how sports detracted from the spotlights afforded to anti-capitalism terrorism. Since Paolo Manara was versed in sophisticated European/world soccer, his blogs were considered authoritative regarding the modern global significance of soccer-symbolism as an anti-terrorism language."



"Paolo Manara even boasted a very foxy and witty Italian-American girlfriend and soccer fan named Eva Visalli, who liked to attend European soccer games in an authentic team-cheering jersey and bikini (and of course sunglasses!). Eva loved Paolo's Internet-blogs about how people immersed in the vibrant world of Euro/world soccer were in a great position to hype and advertise soccer as a modern cure to the ugliness of anti-society terrorism. Eva was Paolo's special angel of luck."



"Ajay Satan decided to hire a special MIT Internet-specialist named Peter Yang to help him revamp his blogs about using toys to promote soccer fanfare in America. Then, Ajay would compete more handsomely with the world-savvy soccer-peace themed blogs made by the savvy Paolo Manara. Therefore, Peter Yang gave Ajay Satan's soccer-toys blogs a more worldly graphic design and included images and ideas about how the marketing of toys could be capitalistically linked to the visual appeal of very sophisticated women's soccer games such as EA Sports' Women's World Cup. Suddenly, Ajay had a real genius as an ally and was ready to challenge Paolo more effectively in this soccer-blogging contest!"



"Ajay loved Peter Yang's improvements to his soccer-toys blogs and decided to include an image of a photographed toy-banjo in his blog about how toys reminded people of peace! Ajay talked about how toys served as an antidote to modern media maladies regarding the rampant distribution of pornographic images on the Internet and how such imagery gave a bad face and named to new age consumerism and entertainment, the sort of thing that anti-capitalism fundamentalist terrorist groups such as ISIS and Cobra considered capitalism heresy."



"Paolo Manara responded affirmedly by enlisting American movie-star Leo DiCaprio as a world-sports celebrity friend. Leo would complement Paolo's Euro-soccer blog messages with his own messages about eco-activism in Europe, since such activity could be linked effectively to Leo's eco-activism organization! Leo addressed how the fanfare of soccer in Europe brought interesting opportunities for clean-energy companies to promote renewable-markets in media-friendly and media-savvy endorsement-markets such as the UEFA Champions League."



"Ajay Satan responded by including images of gorgeous glowing toy gem-rings in his toy-blogs about the enduring appeal of soccer video-games in America and why these toys still reminded consumers in America, who otherwise found Euro/world soccer kind of boring, that playtime could be linked to peacetime and consumerism optimism! Ajay Satan talked about how toys might detract our modern hypnosis/obsession with glamour and cheap thrills, obsessions that terrorists would prey upon. Ajay wasn't dejected or threatened, therefore, by Paolo's powerful alliance with eco-celebrity Leo DiCaprio."



"Paolo Manara realized he had a real rival in Ajay Satan, so he challenged the idealist in America in one of his blogs to see which of them would be considered a better 'modern priest' in the invocation of a real media-figure or celebrity-doll in the promotion of sports as a peacetime anti-terrorism activity. Paolo suggested that since he was working with real media-world figures such as Italian soccer-stars and DiCaprio that he'd be in a better position, for example, to reference vintage magazine photos of media icon and beauty Farah Fawcett in democratic advertisements about sports-marketing dioramas. Ajay realized Paolo was half-right in suggesting that Farah Fawcett would find Paolo's immersion in global savvy a thing of magic. How would Ajay compete now?"



"Ajay Satan came up with the clever plan to cite his involvement and participation in Dartmouth College (Ivy League!) men's soccer as a vehicle to promote American interest in the beauty of soccer itself. Dartmouth was, after all, a highly-prestigious American school, and Ajay considered their soccer team very competitive. Ajay blogged about how modern-day imaginative college students in America playing soccer were in a position to think seriously about how world-soccer created new forms of anti-terrorism politics."



"Ajay made peace with Paolo by gifting him with an American Christmas soccer sweatshirt and told him that regardless of the outcome of their exciting blog-contest in the modern world, their shared passion for anti-terrorism rhetoric/dialogue would make them the right kind of media 'priests' for their readers and fans. Paolo was equally happy with his rivalry with Ajay. Optimism was in the air!"



"Ajay started dating the attractive young female soccer coach of the Dartmouth women's soccer team, Eva Brut. Ajay considered her his new 'angel' just as Eva Visalli was Paolo Manara's special 'angel' of soccer fanfare. Ajay suggested that Eva and Eva were Ajay and Paolo's soccer-charms and reminded them both of how sports facilitated productive human media evolution."



"Was the modern world all about the vanities of consumerism or were there doses of real sociopolitical imagination? Were Christmastime shoppers only thinking about indulgences and jewelry or were they also thinking about the magic of shared activities? How would capitalism-themed films in the Western world facilitate new kinds of anti-terrorism storytelling?"



"Paolo Manara decided to send his blogging-rival Ajay Satan a nifty Real Madrid kids' soccer-wristwatch for Christmas. Real Madrid was arguably Europe's most distinguished pro-club soccer team, boasting all kinds of modern legendary soccer-superstars such as Portugal's Luis Figo, France's Zinedine Zidane, and Italy's Francesco Totti! In fact, the toy-watch with the Real Madrid insignia Paolo sent Ajay was owned by Figo's own young son. Ajay was delighted that his world-savvy blogging-rival Paolo was now immersed in the world of soccer-toys and anti-terrorism consumerism!"



AJAY: I think I'll buy you a handheld soccer video-game next year!
PAOLO: Oh, get me an Atari game or something...
AJAY: It'll be more basic, but just as cute, my friend.
PAOLO: We're friends now?
AJAY: Anti-terrorism blogging always makes for great networking, no?
PAOLO: May God bless us both, Ajay Satan.

====



© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on January 7, 2020
Last Updated on January 7, 2020
Tags: Sports, Anti-Terrorism, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
The Game The Game

A Story by Abishai100